Windows 10: Minecraft download problem.

Discus and support Minecraft download problem. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I got to the Microsoft Store it says that the approximate size for Minecraft is 291 MB but when I start the download it only downloads 1.52 MB. So... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MornePeens, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Minecraft download problem.

When I got to the Microsoft Store it says that the approximate size for Minecraft is 291 MB but when I start the download it only downloads 1.52 MB. So it does not download the full Minecraft with all its files and then I can't get past the mojang screen when I try to play Minecraft. Any advice?

:)

MornePeens, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Minecraft download problem.

Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft download problem.

1. Minecraft download problem. - Similar Threads - Minecraft download problem

2. Minecraft downloading/playing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft downloading/playing problem: guys i downloaded minecraft bundle, which includes java and window edition base game BUT it only gave me windows edition...when i want java too thats the whole reason i bought it and i cant play java only window edition. how do i deal with this problem, HAIZ, so do i get a...
  3. Minecraft downloading/playing problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft downloading/playing problem: guys i downloaded minecraft bundle, which includes java and window edition base game BUT it only gave me windows edition...when i want java too thats the whole reason i bought it and i cant play java only window edition. how do i deal with this problem, HAIZ, so do i get a...
  4. Problem Downloading Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem Downloading Minecraft: Hi Microsoft,I am trying to download the new Minecraft Launcher and other apps, but however they are stuck in pending and they never download.Thanks,Carter[Original Title: Downloads]...
  5. Problem Downloading Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Downloading Minecraft: Hi Microsoft,I am trying to download the new Minecraft Launcher and other apps, but however they are stuck in pending and they never download.Thanks,Carter[Original Title: Downloads]...
  6. Problem Downloading Minecraft

7. problems downloading minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems downloading minecraft windows 10: my friend recently gifted me a copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. i redeemed the code and it says i own the game and also appears in my games library, but when i click the "install on my devices" button it says i don't have any applicable devices on my microsoft account. i...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft download / install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft download / install problem: Hi Community, I've just purchased Minecraft starter pack, and besides that all my windows MS store, xbox console, etc. says I purchased the game, my card was charged, the laptop i am trying to install is on MS and well functioning, etc. but when i click on install, the...
  9. Problem Downloading Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem Downloading Minecraft: Hi, I have been struggling to download Minecraft Bedrock edition for a few days now. My Windows 10 as of right now is completed up to date on my computer, but when I got into my microsoft account it still says that there are updates available on my computer. In the update...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft Download problem

Windows 10 Minecraft Download problem: I redeemed my code for Windows 10 Minecraft, but it still says I have to pay for it and it says I can buy it or play the free trial, I am super confused! HELP!!!...