Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeon PC Version - multiple player

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeon PC Version - multiple player in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I wish to know how many license does I need to purchase if my 3 kids wish to play minecraft dungeon PC version together, while each of them have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndyWongHK, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Minecraft Dungeon PC Version - multiple player

Hi,

I wish to know how many license does I need to purchase if my 3 kids wish to play minecraft dungeon PC version together, while each of them have their own notebook. Do I need to purchase 3 license.

Assume 1 player host the game at their notebook, the other 2 join locally does these 2 need 2 extra license ?

Another scenario, I know if I do local co-op, with split screen, then I only need 1 license.

However, can I use the notebook to host the game while connect an external monitor and keyboard / mouse to have the 2nd player playing together ?

:)

AndyWongHK, Jul 23, 2020

2. Minecraft Dungeon PC Version - multiple player

Hi Paul,

Thanks for helping me.

The information you mention seems to be minecraft Java version, but when it comes to minecraft dungeon. Is it the same ? Cause I can't find information on it. Can I assume java version setting or issue = dungeon version?

"For the split screen, it only works for console versions of the game only." <-- you mention

Is split screen the only option? 1 monitor only ? so the game doesn't support 2 monitors

in the link you provided, it mention Java not support split screen, so does minecraft dungeon supports ?

How do I play multiplayer?

Split screen
    Split screen is not available for Minecraft: Java Edition as it is a console-exclusive feature; it can be played on all consoles (Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo Switch). Playing split screen allows up to four
    players to play on the same screen, at the same time. To play split screen, start the game and connect the controllers, this will automatically divide the monitor into player-specific screens (one for each player).

Regards, Andy

AndyWongHK, Aug 3, 2020
  3. par_0511 Win User
    Minecraft Dungeon PC Version - multiple player

Hi AndyWongHK, for the Dungeon version, Minecraft Dungeons has local co-op, though it's not technically split screen. The screen never splits, but it will zoom out a bit to keep characters on screen. Note that you need at least two controllers to play
    multiplayer on PC (keyboard/mouse and one controller won't work). Players can spread out some as the camera zooms out, but wander too far away and you'll be warped back to the side of the party leader.

There is still an on-going feedback thread for the split screen to be integrated to the PC versions of the game and the link will be below and hopefully Mojang will enable this anytime soon.

https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/xx-xx/communi...

par_0511, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Minecraft Dungeon PC Version - multiple player

Hi,

I wish to know how many license does I need to purchase if my 3 kids wish to play minecraft dungeon PC version together, while each of them have their own notebook. Do I need to purchase 3 license.

Assume 1 player host the game at their notebook, the other 2 join locally ( does these 2 need 2 extra license )?

Another scenario, I know if I do local co-op, with split screen, then I only need 1 license.

However, can I use the notebook to host the game while connect an external monitor and keyboard / mouse to have the 2nd player playing together ?

AndyWongHK, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeon PC Version - multiple player - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeon Version

2. Minecraft Dungeons stuck at version 1.8.6.0

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons stuck at version 1.8.6.0: My Minecraft Dungeons can not be updated anymore, and I am stuck in the version where it does not have hero cloud save so I can't just simply uninstall it and reinstall it or else I believe my level 89 account is going to be gone. I have additionally also tried everything on...
  3. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons

Minecraft Dungeons: I just bought Minecraft Dungeons from Microsoft Store for a week. But I can't start the game whenever I chose Online or Offline, the game window closed. Can I make a refund?...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 off of Amazon. I wasn't quiet sure how to redeem the code because I haven't downloaded many Windows 10 games in the past. I went on to the Microsoft Webstore on my computer and redemed the code through there. I now...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought?: I didn't even realise there were different launcher version for this, so bought the one from the website, and it doesn't work. Only this morning did I find out via someone else that I should've bought from the Microsoft Store to get the correct Win 10 version of it. Trying to...
  7. Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft dungeons: when i try to login to minecraft dungeons and hit the login button and it just loads and the login button pops back up and it says login failed please try again why cant i play...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons: Today i opened the game and i saw it had local multiplayer so i tried connecting my ps 4 controler that is the only one i have and nothing happened i tried everything i can think of but it wont work please help me!...
  9. Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft dungeons: I pre-ordered minecraft dungeons and when i launch and sign in it says it can't verify that I own it. I have no idea what to do and am very frustrated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons/79f35d5b-6dab-4388-b0e9-b63471bd5387
  10. Minecraft Dungeons

Minecraft Dungeons: I've just preordered minecraft dungeons on the Microsoft store. I go to install it and it asks me to re preorder the game. The account i purchased it on is the same. The billing address is the same. I have restarted my pc help?!?...