Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons Character has been Deleted, not by me!

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons Character has been Deleted, not by me! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I lost my character. I was level ~31 SolidWhistle826 I did not reinstall ANY programs. I did not delete ANY programs. This game should be saving to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TheMechWarrior, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Minecraft Dungeons Character has been Deleted, not by me!

I lost my character. I was level ~31 SolidWhistle826

I did not reinstall ANY programs.

I did not delete ANY programs.

This game should be saving to the cloud and not to a local source on the PC, regardless.

Like everyone else I've read about in the community, I want my character back.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...dungeons/4fb6a544-02b0-49f8-9a41-8d2d0aba1978

MS, you have failed your community with the delivery of this game. I operate multiple PC's under multiple accounts for my family, you can forget about ANY future purchases from my household. I'll take my business to STEAM. Cheers and thanks for scre wing us all.

What a waste of time and money. I'm glad I hadn't gotten around to buying this for the rest of my family.

For anyone else seeing this, please don't buy the game. Save yourself the heart break.

There's more than 160 posts in the thread I've linked above and not a single response from Microsoft MS.

:)

TheMechWarrior, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    Is there a key to delete character ahead of the cursor?

Hello Stephen,

As of the moment, deleting the characters next to the cursor is unavailable. You can only delete characters by moving the cursor to the right side. You can always send a suggestion via Feedback Hub app so that it can be added or included on the next update.

To send a feedback on your phone, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the
      add
      button (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details of the feature you want to be added on Windows phone.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need more help, feel free to ask the Community.

Arnie Est, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Character has been Deleted, not by me!

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Dungeons Character has been Deleted, not by me!

1. Minecraft Dungeons Character has been Deleted, not by me! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Character

2. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  3. Lost Minecraft Dungeons Character Recovery Solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Minecraft Dungeons Character Recovery Solution: To everyone who lost or think they lost their MC Dungeons character, I may be of help. Caveat: I just started playing this game a week ago so I don't know how many times this game got updated, so this is my suggestion as of today. This is where your character gets saved....
  4. Minecraft Dungeons lost my character.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons lost my character.: Today suddenly my character in Minecraft Dungeons are gone. I haven't reinstalled or nothing. How can I get my character back? Is no point playing a game like this if it randomly can reset like this....
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Has Uninstalled itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Has Uninstalled itself: I have the Heroes version of Minecraft Dungeons, and yesterday when I tried to run it, it gave the message "Minecraft Dungeons cannot be opened because it is offline, the storage device may be disconnected". However, when i went to the Microsoft store, it just said it needed...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: I just bought Minecraft Dungeons from Microsoft Store for a week. But I can't start the game whenever I chose Online or Offline, the game window closed. Can I make a refund?...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 off of Amazon. I wasn't quiet sure how to redeem the code because I haven't downloaded many Windows 10 games in the past. I went on to the Microsoft Webstore on my computer and redemed the code through there. I now...
  8. Lost my character of minecraft dungeons.

Lost my character of minecraft dungeons.: Yesterday, I was playing minecraft dungeons and i reach like level 11. Today, I re-installed windows 10 in my pc and I see that I have to start the game again from lvl 1. Is there any option to sync my last character? What should i do? I'm with the same account. sorry for my...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons: Today i opened the game and i saw it had local multiplayer so i tried connecting my ps 4 controler that is the only one i have and nothing happened i tried everything i can think of but it wont work please help me!...
  10. Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft dungeons: I pre-ordered minecraft dungeons and when i launch and sign in it says it can't verify that I own it. I have no idea what to do and am very frustrated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons/79f35d5b-6dab-4388-b0e9-b63471bd5387