Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons Has Uninstalled itself

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons Has Uninstalled itself in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the Heroes version of Minecraft Dungeons, and yesterday when I tried to run it, it gave the message "Minecraft Dungeons cannot be opened because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Al3x Hyde, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Al3x Hyde Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Has Uninstalled itself

I have the Heroes version of Minecraft Dungeons, and yesterday when I tried to run it, it gave the message "Minecraft Dungeons cannot be opened because it is offline, the storage device may be disconnected". However, when i went to the Microsoft store, it just said it needed to be reinstalled. When I tried to do this, it then just went into a reinstall loop where it was just stuck at about 8%. I then tried to turn on and off my computer to see if that would help reset something, but i just kept getting the same message. Then it just wouldn't even put the message up, and it just tells me that I haven't installed it. However, when I do try to install it, it just goes into the same installing loop, but it just makes it look like it's getting ready to install. Any information on how to fix this would be appreciated.

:)

Al3x Hyde, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 26, 2020
  4. SilasChan Win User

Cannot uninstall Minecraft

I previously downloaded Minecraft onto an external hard drive connected to my Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. I accidently deleted Minecraft from my hard disk but did not uninstall it from Control Panel. As a result, Minecraft is still in the Control
    Panel list of applications. When I try to uninstall or repair it, it says that 'Minecraft' is not a valid short file name and I cannot uninstall it. I have tried downloading MinecraftInstaller.msi and repairing it, but it doesn't work. I think the
    problem has something to do with file addresses but I'm not sure.

If anyone could help me ASAP that would be great.

SilasChan, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons Has Uninstalled itself - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Has

2. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  3. minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeons: Since the migration of the dungeons minecraft launcher to the minecraft launcher, I can no longer play, and I am forced to repurchase the game when I had already purchased the game and the heropass. Thanks...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: I just bought Minecraft Dungeons from Microsoft Store for a week. But I can't start the game whenever I chose Online or Offline, the game window closed. Can I make a refund?...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 off of Amazon. I wasn't quiet sure how to redeem the code because I haven't downloaded many Windows 10 games in the past. I went on to the Microsoft Webstore on my computer and redemed the code through there. I now...
  6. Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft dungeons: when i try to login to minecraft dungeons and hit the login button and it just loads and the login button pops back up and it says login failed please try again why cant i play...
  7. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: I bought minecraft dungeons got charged but didn't receive it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons/bd2cf26c-92a1-4d08-ac64-d1007fdb39ac
  8. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons: Today i opened the game and i saw it had local multiplayer so i tried connecting my ps 4 controler that is the only one i have and nothing happened i tried everything i can think of but it wont work please help me!...
  9. Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft dungeons: I pre-ordered minecraft dungeons and when i launch and sign in it says it can't verify that I own it. I have no idea what to do and am very frustrated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons/79f35d5b-6dab-4388-b0e9-b63471bd5387
  10. Minecraft Dungeons

Minecraft Dungeons: I've just preordered minecraft dungeons on the Microsoft store. I go to install it and it asks me to re preorder the game. The account i purchased it on is the same. The billing address is the same. I have restarted my pc help?!?...