Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass I go to a screen to pick which device to install it on. Every time I try it comes up "no devices".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grayleader, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices

When I try to install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass I go to a screen to pick which device to install it on. Every time I try it comes up "no devices". When I check My Devices it shows my computer but I can't get it to come up on the install list. My Win 10 is completely updated to the latest version as of June 10th. How do I fix this?

:)

Grayleader, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices

Install Minecraft on other Device

Hi Kannon

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Are you signed into the same account you used to download Minecraft on the other computer?

Also, were these the steps you went through?

Launch the Store...

Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the screen (...)

Click My Library

Scroll through the list then click the Minecraft app if its listed there, then click the Install button.

If you are signed in with the right account..

I recommend you contact support and let them put you through a tier 2 support so they can investigate your Microsoft Account, because that is likely where the issue lies why you are having issues downloading it. They will probably as for permission to connect
    to your machine and investigate the problem.

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/...

Andre for Directly, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices

1. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Will Not Install-No Devices - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Hero

2. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.: I bought October 20, 2020 Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 Xbox Game Studios through the Microsoft store and played at the time. Now I've upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and can't download mineccraft dungeons anymore because this edition is no longer available. I...
  3. Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition from 2020.: I bought October 20, 2020 Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 Xbox Game Studios through the Microsoft store and played at the time. Now I've upgraded my PC to Windows 11 and can't download mineccraft dungeons anymore because this edition is no longer available. I...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL: I purchased a download for the Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Ed. Win10 DL and received the Product Key, however, there was no link to download the software to my computer. What am I doing wrong? I have activated the key....
  5. minecraft dungeons season pass

minecraft dungeons season pass: i bought minecraft dungeons on its release with the hero edition and stopped playing for a while and now i saw there was a season pass so i went and bought it today with the same account as my mojang and micrsoft account through the microsoft store and now it wont show up in...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons hero pass upgrade

Minecraft Dungeons hero pass upgrade: Recently I bought the MC dungeons hero pass upgrade on xbkx and I sti have to but it on windows 10?? Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-hero-pass-upgrade/7454d1c7-910c-4c0b-80e2-ce45dc155bf9
  7. Can`t install Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC

Can`t install Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC: Hello sorry for my english i was bought a minecraft dungeons standart edition, and later i bought minecraft dungeons hero pass upgrade,but i cant install hero pass i have newest version of windows.[ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working

Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working: Hi! I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the windows store and decided after a couple hours i wanted the DLC so i bought the Hero Pass Upgrade but i can't get it to work. When i launch the game the DLC is still not unlocked and i can't find any way to activate the DLC....
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass

Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass: I was recently gifted the Hero Pass Upgrade and I'm not sure as to why I can't install it. Every time I try to install the DLC, it says that there are no devices available for the download but, when I go to the page for the normal Minecraft Dungeons, I can see the devices I...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Upgrade - Windows 10

Minecraft Dungeons Hero Pass Upgrade - Windows 10: I purchased the upgrade yesterday. How do I download and install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-hero-pass-upgrade-windows-10/12b60e15-5885-43a5-939a-b1f501f313eb