Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought the game, hero's pass edition, and played it for a little while using the Microsoft store. I stop playing for a couple of weeks but then came... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IneedSomeHelpPlease_555, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working

I bought the game, hero's pass edition, and played it for a little while using the Microsoft store. I stop playing for a couple of weeks but then came back to see that it needed updating. I tried updating several times but does not work. It also tells me that I need to buy it again but above that it says to install it. I keep trying to install it but it does not work. I want to try and refund it and buy it on the launcher or at least get this to work. I have bought the game for sure because it says so in my Order History, the game, DLC and everything. Can I get a refund? If i get a refund will I keep my progress? If I cannot keep my progress then can you fix it?

:)

IneedSomeHelpPlease_555, Jul 5, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons first DLC pack Jungle Awakens now available

Read more:

Brink, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working

1. Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues: This afternoon I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons with my nephew.It seems on the PC updates to this game only occur through Microsoft Store, not through the client. I spent 30 minutes resetting things through random google searches, trying to get the Store to stop freezing...
  3. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues: This afternoon I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons with my nephew.It seems on the PC updates to this game only occur through Microsoft Store, not through the client. I spent 30 minutes resetting things through random google searches, trying to get the Store to stop freezing...
  4. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. minecraft dungeons on windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeons on windows store: I bought minecraft dungeons when it came out, and downloaded it from the windows store back then. But now when I try to install it again its not working. I press the install button but nothing is happening, doesn't matter what I tried to do it doesn't work, if its to...
  6. minecraft dungeons on windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft dungeons on windows store: I bought minecraft dungeons when it came out, and downloaded it from the windows store back then. But now when I try to install it again its not working. I press the install button but nothing is happening, doesn't matter what I tried to do it doesn't work, if its to...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons not working: Whenever I got to the Microsoft Store to open Minecraft Dungeons, it redirects me to the Gaming Services page on the Microsoft Store. I should have Gaming Service Downloaded but it still won't work. How do I get this to work?...
  8. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons: I am not sure if this is the right area to post this, so sorry if it's not. I bought Minecraft Dungeons yesterday, and when I hit play, it turns the screen black like it's going to start but then it brings up a grey and black tab saying that it crashed. I have tried playing...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Error on Microsoft Store

Minecraft Dungeons Error on Microsoft Store: I just bought the standard edition of the game and when i try to install it, it shows an error saying that my windows update is disabled and i need to troubleshoot it. I troubleshooted the windows update but no problems were found, i tried installing another games in the...
  10. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons

Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons: Hi, i have a problem with download MC Dungeons, when i click install i have a error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I don't know what's wrong, my Windows Update is ENABLED... [ATTACH] Everything is updated... What to do? How can i install my game?!...