Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got Minecraft Dungeons, through gift card and for some reason it is not allowing me to play it. It keep showing up as an error. I tried uninstalling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SuperWonderBubble, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

I got Minecraft Dungeons, through gift card and for some reason it is not allowing me to play it. It keep showing up as an error. I tried uninstalling the game. I updated my windows. Can someone please help me? Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in... 6f62e7c7-56c1-454e-a3ee-b73e5ea8ce2c?upload=true.png

:)

SuperWonderBubble, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!

Hey there, community

As we seem to get a lot of Minecraft fans who post question in this forum, I thought to share the announcement that was posted by Xbox.

Mojang has released Minecraft Dungeons which is available for you to download, for free, if you have the Xbox Game Pass

If you have not got the Game Pass, then you can still purchase the game from the marketplace:

More information on the Xbox blog post here:

Minecraft Dungeons Available Now - Xbox Wire

Troubleshooting guides:

If your having problems downloading, or playing the game, why not check out these support articles here:

Xbox Support

Minecraft Dungeons FAQ:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360041345271

Known issues and bugs:

Home

Please note that the game launches on the 26/05/20 at 08.00 UTC. So if you purchased the game yesterday and the game as not available to download, please try again today as it should now be available.

Happy Gaming!

Nathan,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Dec 28, 2020
  4. Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

1. Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons currently

2. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I was trying to Download Minecraft: Java Edition on my PC, but everytime i download, this messege would pop upI have tried Troubleshooting, Resetting the App and also deleting and redownloading it numerous times, yet i still get this messege...
  3. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I was trying to Download Minecraft: Java Edition on my PC, but everytime i download, this messege would pop upI have tried Troubleshooting, Resetting the App and also deleting and redownloading it numerous times, yet i still get this messege...
  4. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  5. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  6. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I bought this for the pc, why can't it load??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-is-currently-not-available-in-your/fe9e407d-2014-4ee1-b08e-f1bd155964c0
  7. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stopped working and I think it might have to do with my new graphics card that I put in, because when I did put the GTX 1050 TI into my PC I had to reactivate windows. Also I can't uninstall Minecraft and Reinstall it because for some reason I...
  8. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Why is this happening? It's like i didn't have the game, but i have it. I bought it and played it for a while, now it doesn't let me use it. [IMG]...
  9. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I just got my laptop fixed and shipped back to me. it runs java minecraft, but when ever i try to open windows 10 minecraft it says "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" im using the correct microsoft...
  10. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: I purchased this last year, been playing it off and on for months. now suddenly I don't own it anymore. I'm desperately confused and frustrated. I've reset the windows store, and all that did was remove it from my apps list entirely. It's probably been 2 months since I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft dungeons is currently not available in your account

2. minecraft dungeons 407 error