Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons - lost progression.

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons - lost progression. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello there, I bought Minecraft Dungeon + 2 Dlc, for 1,5 week ago. I started up again, but when i log in my progres is lost. Any fix? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LineKnudsen, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Minecraft Dungeons - lost progression.

Hello there,

I bought Minecraft Dungeon + 2 Dlc, for 1,5 week ago. I started up again, but when i log in my progres is lost.

Any fix?

Thanks anyway:

Line

:)

LineKnudsen, Oct 7, 2020

2. minecraft dungeon lost progress

so i started minecraft dungeons up after like 5h right and it's making me choose another character i lost everything i was level 100+

Ș̖̪̞̜̝͔e̳̲͓̥̖̺͙n̬̹͎͔p̰̫͈̳̥̞̱ại, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Minecraft Dungeons - lost progression.

Minecraft Dungeons reset to Level 1

Hi,

Yesterday i have installed and played Minecraft dungeons first time and leveled up to 20 and today when i logged in, it rest my progress to Level 1 and lost my charachters.

Is there any way i can recall my yesterday progress.

Thanks

karankapoor2, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Dungeons - lost progression.

1. Minecraft Dungeons - lost progression. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons lost

2. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  3. Lost Minecraft Dungeons Character Recovery Solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Minecraft Dungeons Character Recovery Solution: To everyone who lost or think they lost their MC Dungeons character, I may be of help. Caveat: I just started playing this game a week ago so I don't know how many times this game got updated, so this is my suggestion as of today. This is where your character gets saved....
  4. Minecraft Dungeons lost my character.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons lost my character.: Today suddenly my character in Minecraft Dungeons are gone. I haven't reinstalled or nothing. How can I get my character back? Is no point playing a game like this if it randomly can reset like this....
  5. Lost Charakter Minecraft dungeon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Charakter Minecraft dungeon: I played Minecraft dungeon and PC crashes after restarting Game my level 15 Charakter loses why and how to fix? PS: by mistake i createt a new Charakter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-charakter-minecraft-dungeon/2a106348-f1e3-40ad-9b4f-ff855ecc3f62
  6. minecraft dungeon lost progress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeon lost progress: so i started minecraft dungeons up after like 5h right and it's making me choose another character i lost everything i was level 100+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeon-lost-progress/487e0629-6405-460d-b2d4-a5f16087d14a
  7. minecraft dungeon lost progress

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft dungeon lost progress: so i started minecraft dungeons up after like 5h right and it's making me choose another character i lost everything i was level 100+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeon-lost-progress/487e0629-6405-460d-b2d4-a5f16087d14a
  8. Lost my character of minecraft dungeons.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost my character of minecraft dungeons.: Yesterday, I was playing minecraft dungeons and i reach like level 11. Today, I re-installed windows 10 in my pc and I see that I have to start the game again from lvl 1. Is there any option to sync my last character? What should i do? I'm with the same account. sorry for my...
  9. Minecraft dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft dungeons: I pre-ordered minecraft dungeons and when i launch and sign in it says it can't verify that I own it. I have no idea what to do and am very frustrated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons/79f35d5b-6dab-4388-b0e9-b63471bd5387
  10. Minecraft world progress lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world progress lost: Hello, I was playing minecraft windows 10 edition when I went to change my multiplayer settings to public... this resulted in my world loading again and saying "error can't generate world". This glitch, caused my world to reset to new and lose all my progress. I could open...