Windows 10: Minecraft dungeons major bug

Discus and support Minecraft dungeons major bug in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, i was trying to log into my favorite game, where it said something was not working. then, it said open up microsoft. i opened it up. then on the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AndrewKong3, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Minecraft dungeons major bug

Hello, i was trying to log into my favorite game, where it said something was not working. then, it said open up microsoft. i opened it up. then on the store it said for me to do a code. i know the code, but now when i try to open that single message up, it doesn;t work. what do i do?

:)

AndrewKong3, Feb 20, 2021

2. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!

Hey there, community

As we seem to get a lot of Minecraft fans who post question in this forum, I thought to share the announcement that was posted by Xbox.

Mojang has released Minecraft Dungeons which is available for you to download, for free, if you have the Xbox Game Pass

If you have not got the Game Pass, then you can still purchase the game from the marketplace:

More information on the Xbox blog post here:

Minecraft Dungeons Available Now - Xbox Wire

Troubleshooting guides:

If your having problems downloading, or playing the game, why not check out these support articles here:

Xbox Support

Minecraft Dungeons FAQ:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360041345271

Known issues and bugs:

Home

Please note that the game launches on the 26/05/20 at 08.00 UTC. So if you purchased the game yesterday and the game as not available to download, please try again today as it should now be available.

Happy Gaming!

Nathan,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Feb 20, 2021
  4. Elis.1 Win User

Minecraft dungeons major bug

Bug when starting minecraft dungeons

When i start minecraft dungeons it loads in correctly and then microsoft store opens and bugs out and when i try to close it it just opens again and does the same thing

Elis.1, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft dungeons major bug

1. Minecraft dungeons major bug - Similar Threads - Minecraft dungeons major

2. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  3. minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeons: Since the migration of the dungeons minecraft launcher to the minecraft launcher, I can no longer play, and I am forced to repurchase the game when I had already purchased the game and the heropass. Thanks...
  4. Bug when starting minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug when starting minecraft dungeons: When i start minecraft dungeons it loads in correctly and then microsoft store opens and bugs out and when i try to close it it just opens again and does the same thing...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons: I just bought Minecraft Dungeons from Microsoft Store for a week. But I can't start the game whenever I chose Online or Offline, the game window closed. Can I make a refund?...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 off of Amazon. I wasn't quiet sure how to redeem the code because I haven't downloaded many Windows 10 games in the past. I went on to the Microsoft Webstore on my computer and redemed the code through there. I now...
  7. Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft dungeons: when i try to login to minecraft dungeons and hit the login button and it just loads and the login button pops back up and it says login failed please try again why cant i play...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons: Today i opened the game and i saw it had local multiplayer so i tried connecting my ps 4 controler that is the only one i have and nothing happened i tried everything i can think of but it wont work please help me!...
  9. Minecraft dungeons

Minecraft dungeons: I pre-ordered minecraft dungeons and when i launch and sign in it says it can't verify that I own it. I have no idea what to do and am very frustrated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons/79f35d5b-6dab-4388-b0e9-b63471bd5387
  10. Minecraft Dungeons

Minecraft Dungeons: I've just preordered minecraft dungeons on the Microsoft store. I go to install it and it asks me to re preorder the game. The account i purchased it on is the same. The billing address is the same. I have restarted my pc help?!?...