Windows 10: Minecraft dungeons not working even though i already owned/bought it. How can i fix this?

Discus and support Minecraft dungeons not working even though i already owned/bought it. How can i fix this? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I bought Minecraft dungeons but somehow I can't claim the ownership of the folder that the game was in. How can I fix this? Is this still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FaisalZacky, May 29, 2020.

1. Minecraft dungeons not working even though i already owned/bought it. How can i fix this?

Minecraft dungeons not working even though i already owned/bought it. How can i fix this? 9b5be09f-3ad3-4269-9a38-11d3d756b4a4?upload=true.png

I bought Minecraft dungeons but somehow I can't claim the ownership of the folder that the game was in. How can I fix this? Is this still going on to everybody else?

:)

FaisalZacky, May 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, May 29, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 29, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Minecraft dungeons not working even though i already owned/bought it. How can i fix this?

TPU Minecraft Server

check the minecraft page...LONG list of fixes

cadaveca, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft dungeons not working even though i already owned/bought it. How can i fix this?

1. Minecraft dungeons not working even though i already owned/bought it. How can i fix this? - Similar Threads - Minecraft dungeons working

2. Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5: Hi,I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on my PS5 and I'm logged in on my Microsoft account, was wondering if I'd be able to download it on my PC using the same account.Thanks in advance....
  3. Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5: Hi,I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on my PS5 and I'm logged in on my Microsoft account, was wondering if I'd be able to download it on my PC using the same account.Thanks in advance....
  4. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  5. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  6. Says Minecraft Is Not Owned Even Tho I Bought It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Says Minecraft Is Not Owned Even Tho I Bought It: So, I own minecraft, I bought it a couple of months ago, but some time ago when I opened the minecraft launcher, it said something about logging into microsoft or xbox I should mention that when I bought the game, I used this microsoft account and when I opened the launcher...
  7. Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.: Is there any way to fix this? I played with a friend a while ago and it worked fine but now it says I need to buy and unlock the full game in order to play....
  8. Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.

Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.: Hey guys just a small issue. I can play the full game, Minecraft Windows 10, and when I go to manage my realm fro the realm tab it brings me to the microsoft store in which it tells me to buy the game, even though I own it. I'm 99% sure that I got this version for free from...
  9. Bought a game I already own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a game I already own?: I bought a game on the pc Microsoft store, but when I looked in my games, it showed up twice, one saying 'modified minutes ago, and the other saying 'purchased minutes ago. the game is Minecraft starter collection, which contains the game and extras. Is this normal, or have I...
  10. Minecraft dungeons not working even though i already owned/bought it. How can i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons not working even though i already owned/bought it. How can i fix this?: [ATTACH] I bought Minecraft dungeons but somehow I can't claim the ownership of the folder that the game was in. How can I fix this? Is this still going on to everybody else?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does windows 10 versioin of minecraft dungeons have a launcher

2. cant install minecraft dungeons w10 edition even though i have xbox games pass