Windows 10: minecraft dungeons on windows store

Discus and support minecraft dungeons on windows store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft dungeons when it came out, and downloaded it from the windows store back then. But now when I try to install it again its not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by piggician, Oct 13, 2021.

1. piggician Win User

minecraft dungeons on windows store

I bought minecraft dungeons when it came out, and downloaded it from the windows store back then. But now when I try to install it again its not working. I press the install button but nothing is happening, doesn't matter what I tried to do it doesn't work, if its to troubleshoot, reset the store or any of the commands that show up when I looked for fixes online. Its the only thing that doesn't download from the store too for everything else I tried to download from the store has downloaded without a problem.If there is anyway of fixing it it will help a lot. thanks in advance.

:)

piggician, Oct 13, 2021

2. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Oct 13, 2021
  4. minecraft dungeons on windows store

Minecraft Dungeons available to download now!

Hey there, community

As we seem to get a lot of Minecraft fans who post question in this forum, I thought to share the announcement that was posted by Xbox.

Mojang has released Minecraft Dungeons which is available for you to download, for free, if you have the Xbox Game Pass

If you have not got the Game Pass, then you can still purchase the game from the marketplace:

More information on the Xbox blog post here:

Minecraft Dungeons Available Now - Xbox Wire

Troubleshooting guides:

If your having problems downloading, or playing the game, why not check out these support articles here:

Xbox Support

Minecraft Dungeons FAQ:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360041345271

Known issues and bugs:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360043959971

Please note that the game launches on the 26/05/20 at 08.00 UTC. So if you purchased the game yesterday and the game as not available to download, please try again today as it should now be available.

Happy Gaming!

Nathan,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

minecraft dungeons on windows store

1. minecraft dungeons on windows store - Similar Threads - minecraft dungeons store

2. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues: This afternoon I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons with my nephew.It seems on the PC updates to this game only occur through Microsoft Store, not through the client. I spent 30 minutes resetting things through random google searches, trying to get the Store to stop freezing...
  3. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues: This afternoon I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons with my nephew.It seems on the PC updates to this game only occur through Microsoft Store, not through the client. I spent 30 minutes resetting things through random google searches, trying to get the Store to stop freezing...
  4. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. minecraft dungeons on windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeons on windows store: I bought minecraft dungeons when it came out, and downloaded it from the windows store back then. But now when I try to install it again its not working. I press the install button but nothing is happening, doesn't matter what I tried to do it doesn't work, if its to...
  6. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working

Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store is Not Working: I bought the game, hero's pass edition, and played it for a little while using the Microsoft store. I stop playing for a couple of weeks but then came back to see that it needed updating. I tried updating several times but does not work. It also tells me that I need to buy it...
  8. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons: I am not sure if this is the right area to post this, so sorry if it's not. I bought Minecraft Dungeons yesterday, and when I hit play, it turns the screen black like it's going to start but then it brings up a grey and black tab saying that it crashed. I have tried playing...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Error on Microsoft Store

Minecraft Dungeons Error on Microsoft Store: I just bought the standard edition of the game and when i try to install it, it shows an error saying that my windows update is disabled and i need to troubleshoot it. I troubleshooted the windows update but no problems were found, i tried installing another games in the...
  10. Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons

Microsoft Store - Minecraft Dungeons: Hi, i have a problem with download MC Dungeons, when i click install i have a error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I don't know what's wrong, my Windows Update is ENABLED... [ATTACH] Everything is updated... What to do? How can i install my game?!...