Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons Refund

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons Refund in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RandomStando, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Minecraft Dungeons Refund

I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play it through the launcher. All I need is a refund of the game and dlc I really wish to buy it through minecrafts own website rather than microsoft. I bought the windows 10 version

:)

RandomStando, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Azerca Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Refund

Refunding Minecraft

Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store?

Azerca, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Dungeons Refund

1. Minecraft Dungeons Refund - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Refund

2. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  3. Minecraft dungeons refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons refund: I accidentally purchased the wrong version of minecraft dungeons and have the separate launcher but wanted to use them in the same one. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-refund/1798aea9-bab5-4c35-9020-947013d0e2a7
  4. I Want to refund minecraft dungeons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Want to refund minecraft dungeons.: Hello, I want to refund minecraft dungeons, but the problem is that when i go to minecraft.net, and try to contact them it redirects me to support.microsoft.com, i bought minecraft dungeons from the minecraft launcher, i want to refund it but i can't because minecraft.net...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Season Pass Refund: Hello! I've been having a problem with refunding the game. Before making this message, I have been following the instructions to try to install the DLC into my Xbox account that has Minecraft Dungeons installed. It took me an hour to try to find it but I just couldn't, so I...
  6. Refund on Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund on Minecraft Dungeons: Hello, I bought minecraft dungeons recently and i have some trouble playing the game. When i start the game everything works untill i press play on my character. As i am loading in the game just crashes. I whould want a refund on this game please. Thanks, SnoopyFroopy...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund: I clicked the button on the Minecraft launcher, then clicked the Heroes Edition button on the Minecraft dungeons website, which took me to the windows 10 Microsoft store page. At that point, it seemed the only way to get the Heroes edition content was by buying the Windows 10...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons Refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund: So I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft store. Big mistake, I should have gotten it on the actual Minecraft site but when I clicked it, it brought me to Microsoft store so I assumed that it could only be bought there. Boy was I wrong, I got the game and constant...
  9. I need minecraft dungeons refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need minecraft dungeons refund: I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play it through the launcher. All I need is a refund of the game and dlc I really...
  10. I can't refund or exchange minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't refund or exchange minecraft dungeons: I accidentally bought Minecraft dungeons for windows 10 but it wont let me install it so i'm trying to refund it but i can't contact the staff. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-refund-or-exchange-minecraft-dungeons/841a7e03-981d-44ef-bbc2-fdd3ed40ed44