Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device....

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device.... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought Minecraft Dungeons as a Gift Code from an independent retailer, but after redeeming the code I can not install the game. The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Alex_1020, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Alex_1020 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device....

Hi,

I just bought Minecraft Dungeons as a Gift Code from an independent retailer, but after redeeming the code I can not install the game.

The install button is greyed out and when I move the mouse over the greyed out install button, the cursor changes to a red circle with a line through it and it says "Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 does not work on this Device"

My version of Windows is 1909 and I meet all other system requirements.

Now I am stuck. I cant play and cant get refund and now have a screaming 11yo telling me how bad Microsoft is....

Can anyone help?

:)

Alex_1020, Aug 4, 2020

2. Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device....

Hello.

my friend just bought me Minecraft Dungeons as a Gift Code on Microsoft, but after redeeming the code i could not install the game.

the install button is greyd out and it says "minecraft Dungeons :windows 10 does not work on this Device"

i looked it up online and found out that i need update 1909 for windows, so i did that but still cant install it.

i even Ran WSreset and still not fixed.

now i am stuck. cant play and cant refund.......

Help?

Jassim maroom, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device....

Minecraft Dungeons

hello, i did update my windows to 1909 and also did the wsreset, still cant install it. Keeps saying Minecraft Dungeons: Windows 10 does not work on this Device......

Jassim maroom, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device....

1. Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device.... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons does

2. Minecraft Dungeons Code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Code not working: So I just bought a minecraft dungeons digital card off of gamestop and the code isn't working when I try to redeem it, does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-code-not-working/d63c11be-0007-402a-ba19-39362cadcd24
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Code not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Code not working: So I just bought a minecraft dungeons digital card off of gamestop and the code isn't working when I try to redeem it, does anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-dungeons-code-not-working/d63c11be-0007-402a-ba19-39362cadcd24
  4. Minecraft Dungeons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons not working: Whenever I got to the Microsoft Store to open Minecraft Dungeons, it redirects me to the Gaming Services page on the Microsoft Store. I should have Gaming Service Downloaded but it still won't work. How do I get this to work?...
  5. Minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons: There was a new update for minecraft dungeons and when it had finnished i had to sigh into my Microsoft accound for playstation and it removed my original account that was lv 105...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons do not work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons do not work: Hi, I own Xbox Game Pass for Pc and a got Minecraft Dungeons. My pc have more than its necessary to run the game and I've played it allot, but today the game won't open. I've already uninstalled the game but nothing works. Please somone help meeee!!!!!...
  7. My Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10 is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10 is not working: I have recently bought Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10, I downloaded the Minecraft launcher.. logged in into my account but it says that i can only buy it... So i went on the Microsoft store and clicked on Minecraft Dungeos Windows 10, it says i owned it. I clicked on...
  8. Minecraft Dungeon is not working, why?

Minecraft Dungeon is not working, why?: I can't use the online mode of Minecraft Dungeons because there is always the same error message. I can use the offline mode perfectly. I have the version with its own launcher. I think it is because of a XBOX setting, but I don't know. Screenshot of the error: Fehler...
  9. Selecting a device to download minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selecting a device to download minecraft dungeons: Hi, When I go to install minecraft dungeons it says i own the game but the install button is greyed out. I have read other discussions and have tried troubleshooting Microsoft store, restarting computer, logging in and out of microsoft store, using wsreset and reseting the...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device....

Minecraft Dungeons: windows 10 does not work on this device....: Hello. my friend just bought me Minecraft Dungeons as a Gift Code on Microsoft, but after redeeming the code i could not install the game. the install button is greyd out and it says "minecraft Dungeons :windows 10 does not work on this Device" i looked it up online...