Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 Edition won't install? Issue with my account

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 Edition won't install? Issue with my account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am trying to download Minecraft Dungeons again however when I press install nothing happens.I have followed through all the microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lukab73, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Lukab73 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 Edition won't install? Issue with my account

Hello,I am trying to download Minecraft Dungeons again however when I press install nothing happens.I have followed through all the microsoft store troubleshooting tips as advsed by a microsoft advisor on another post however this has not rectified the issue at hand.I originally bought Minecraft Dungeons over a year ago in 2020 and decided to try re-install it on my new aquired PC however nothing happens. I can see this same issue has occured with other users. My younger brother has an xbox account with game pass under my other email, so i asked him to sign in with this and I can install the g

:)

Lukab73, Oct 26, 2021
  2. TheSawfly Win User

Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft Dungeons

Hi. We paid for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Dungeons on and for my account but through my Dad's account. It sent a consent email to my Dad and he had to allow permissions. It gave an install button on my Dad's account for Minecraft Dungeons
    but not mine. Also, neither of us got the install for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I need access to the install for both on my account. We have the receipts.

Thank you,

TheSawfly, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft Dungeons now available on Windows, console and more

Read more:

Brink, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 Edition won't install? Issue with my account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Edition

2. Minecraft Dungeons won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons won't install: I am trying to download Minecraft Dungeons but it has being going for a very long time and has been at the same spot at 0% and 34.2 MB out of 5.5 GB. I know i have enough space on my laptop so I do not see what is wrong....
  3. Minecraft Dungeons won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons won't install: I am trying to download Minecraft Dungeons but it has being going for a very long time and has been at the same spot at 0% and 34.2 MB out of 5.5 GB. I know i have enough space on my laptop so I do not see what is wrong....
  4. Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 Edition won't install? Issue with my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 Edition won't install? Issue with my account: Hello,I am trying to download Minecraft Dungeons again however when I press install nothing happens.I have followed through all the microsoft store troubleshooting tips as advsed by a microsoft advisor on another post however this has not rectified the issue at hand.I...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 Edition won't install? Issue with my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 Edition won't install? Issue with my account: Hello,I am trying to download Minecraft Dungeons again however when I press install nothing happens.I have followed through all the microsoft store troubleshooting tips as advsed by a microsoft advisor on another post however this has not rectified the issue at hand.I...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons Installation won't work

Minecraft Dungeons Installation won't work: This is my first time in playing Minecraft Dungeons in a while, but when I press install, the game goes away for a second, comes back, and then says the same thing. I tried this many times and this keeps happening. I've looked at other people problems like this, do the things...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons won't install on Windows To Go

Minecraft Dungeons won't install on Windows To Go: I am using Windows To Go on a Portable SSD Drive. Bought Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store, but installation failed every time with error code 0x803FB107. Tried rebooting, updating Windows to the latest release, resetting Microsoft Store with WSReset.exe, turning on/off...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons won't install

Minecraft Dungeons won't install: Today i tried to jump on Minecraft dungeons but found that it needed an update. After a while the game said it needed to be uninstalled to be repaired. I did this as instructed and now when i attempt to reinstall the game nothing happens. I've tried going through the game...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Install Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Install Issue: Greetings! Hope all are well! I am having issues installing 'Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10' from the windows store. When I click install, nothing happens. Here is what I've tried to get past this issue and install my game. which doesn't have a refund process that I can...
  10. Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft Dungeons: Hi. We paid for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft Dungeons on and for my account but through my Dad's account. It sent a consent email to my Dad and he had to allow permissions. It gave an install button on my Dad's account for Minecraft Dungeons but not mine. Also,...