Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons won't install

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons won't install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Today i tried to jump on Minecraft dungeons but found that it needed an update. After a while the game said it needed to be uninstalled to be repaired.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tim van Emmerik, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Minecraft Dungeons won't install

Today i tried to jump on Minecraft dungeons but found that it needed an update. After a while the game said it needed to be uninstalled to be repaired. I did this as instructed and now when i attempt to reinstall the game nothing happens. I've tried going through the game page in "gaming", the download screen and clicking the download icon, nothing works.

I got the hero edition and bought it through the Microsoft store. my computer has more than enough room and meets all requirements. How do I fix this?

:)

Tim van Emmerik, Jul 2, 2020
  2. AunibW Win User

Can't install Minecraft Dungeons

I purchased Minecraft Dungeons in the Microsoft store, but it won't let me install it. Says something about signing in.

AunibW, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Minecraft Dungeons won't install

Minecraft Dungeons can't install.

I've been trying to install Minecraft Dungeons and I've done EVERY suggestion in this thread. I've cleared the cache, updated Windows 10, reset the store app, signed in and signed out, and it still isn't installing. Are there anymore fixes that could help
    me?

I just want to play mc dungeons, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Dungeons won't install

1. Minecraft Dungeons won't install - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons won't

2. Minecraft Dungeons won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons won't install: I am trying to download Minecraft Dungeons but it has being going for a very long time and has been at the same spot at 0% and 34.2 MB out of 5.5 GB. I know i have enough space on my laptop so I do not see what is wrong....
  3. Minecraft Dungeons won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons won't install: I am trying to download Minecraft Dungeons but it has being going for a very long time and has been at the same spot at 0% and 34.2 MB out of 5.5 GB. I know i have enough space on my laptop so I do not see what is wrong....
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Not Installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Not Installed: I decided to look for Minecraft Dungeons on the microsoft store on my windows computer. I then looked at it and they wanted me to pay for it even though i had it on my xbox. i was linked to my account...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Installation won't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Dungeons Installation won't work: This is my first time in playing Minecraft Dungeons in a while, but when I press install, the game goes away for a second, comes back, and then says the same thing. I tried this many times and this keeps happening. I've looked at other people problems like this, do the things...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons Install

Minecraft Dungeons Install: PLEASE READ FULLY 1. I can and have updated apps and installed new ones as well, but still cannot install Minecraft Dungeons 2. I am logged into the appropriate account as it does list purchase date and states I own this game 3. I have tried wsrest.exe and the Win X...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons Installation

Minecraft Dungeons Installation: Hello, I recently purchases Minecraft Dungeons: Season Pass for Windows 10 on the Microsoft Store. When I open My Library, the Season Pass appears, but unlike my other apps the option to Install/ Launch isn't next to the game. Does anyone know how I can install the pass?...
  8. minecraft dungeons won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeons won't load: i built a new pc, had to purchase a new windows license to activate it. i did that. i downloaded minecraft dungeons which i already owned by my MS account and when i click it nothing happens. the game doesn't launch. no error messages or anything. just nothing. i was able to...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons won't install on Windows To Go

Minecraft Dungeons won't install on Windows To Go: I am using Windows To Go on a Portable SSD Drive. Bought Minecraft Dungeons in Microsoft Store, but installation failed every time with error code 0x803FB107. Tried rebooting, updating Windows to the latest release, resetting Microsoft Store with WSReset.exe, turning on/off...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons won't download: The subject pretty much says it all. I purchased this game a day or two ago, and I have been unable to play it. I've seen a similar question that someone else asked, but their issue was related to signing in. I am signed in, but the game simply won't download. What can I do?...