Windows 10: Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought?

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I didn't even realise there were different launcher version for this, so bought the one from the website, and it doesn't work. Only this morning did I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RodMaughan, May 27, 2020.

1. Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought?

I didn't even realise there were different launcher version for this, so bought the one from the website, and it doesn't work. Only this morning did I find out via someone else that I should've bought from the Microsoft Store to get the correct Win 10 version of it. Trying to contact customer services is a nightmare - hoping for a refund. Anyone else had this issue, and any luck getting a refund?

:)

RodMaughan, May 27, 2020

2. Purchased wrong version of Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are looking for a refund for a wrong version purchase for Minecraft.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to purchase from Microsoft, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

If you have purchased the game from Mojang, then we would suggest you to contact the

Mojang Support
    team and check for the refund related query.

We would also like to inform you that Minecraft has two collections, i.e.
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter and Master Collection.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 27, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 27, 2020
  4. Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought?

Can't install bought version of Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the inconvenience you are experiencing and will certainly help you in the right direction to fix the issue. I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the issue.

I would suggest you to try the steps mentioned below and check if you’re able to play the full version.

Launch the Xbox app.
    Sign in to XBOX applications using the same Microsoft Account which was used to purchase Minecraft.

Browse the games to find Minecraft and click on
    Playbutton. Then check if it is showing the trail version.

We have a dedicated XBOX Support team, who can assist you with the further
    steps, for any further assistance regarding the issue. You may contact them via chat support or schedule a callback at your preferred date and time.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought?

1. Minecraft Dungeons: Wrong Version Bought? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Wrong

2. Bought minecraft dungeons in 2020 cant download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought minecraft dungeons in 2020 cant download.: Ok so In july 2020, I bought the Minecraft dungeons hero edition for windows 10 and I go to download it on my new laptop and says bundle not available but I own the bundle lol so I have proof i bought it and I want access to it and I was installing it before on the launcher...
  3. Bought wrong minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought wrong minecraft: Hello, Yesterday night I bought the windows 10 version, but I needed the java version. I looked up the Q&A for Mojang and they then told me to contact the appropriate support team for my console, which is microsoft. How can I go about changing versions without paying for...
  4. Bought wrong minecraft

Bought wrong minecraft: Hello, Yesterday night I bought the windows 10 version, but I needed the java version. I looked up the Q&A for Mojang and they then told me to contact the appropriate support team for my console, which is microsoft. How can I go about changing versions without paying for...
  5. Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store like 2 hours ago and I realized now that I bought the wrong version, I want to play on it Windows but I accidentally bought the Xbox editionPlease help...
  6. Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons

Purchasing wrong Minecraft Dungeons: I bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store like 2 hours ago and I realized now that I bought the wrong version, I want to play on it Windows but I accidentally bought the Xbox editionPlease help...
  7. Bought wrong Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought wrong Minecraft: Help! I bought Minecraft windows 10 instead of Java for my PC. How can I get a refund and get the correct version? I have gone to the returns section and it is not offered for my purchase....
  8. I bought Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition... under the wrong account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate Edition... under the wrong account.: How do I get it transferred or get a refund or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-dungeons-ultimate-edition-under/e20130ea-dcaa-4343-832b-8f466e5dafd8
  9. Wrong version of minecraft bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong version of minecraft bought: Hi I recently bought Minecraft on the Microsoft Store, but I ended up the wrong version actually and now I need a refund so I can download the correct versionaka Java. I tried finding the refund button as instructed but it is not there. Can someone please help me I do not...
  10. Bought the wrong version of Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought the wrong version of Minecraft: A while back, I decided to buy Minecraft on this computer. However, I accidentaly ordered the Windows 10 version instead of the Java edition. Would it be possible for me to trade in my current version for Java edition?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft dungeons windows 10 version