Windows 10: Minecraft dungeons

Discus and support Minecraft dungeons in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when i try to login to minecraft dungeons and hit the login button and it just loads and the login button pops back up and it says login failed please... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alexbrewer1, May 26, 2020.

1. Minecraft dungeons

when i try to login to minecraft dungeons and hit the login button and it just loads and the login button pops back up and it says login failed please try again why cant i play

:)

alexbrewer1, May 26, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 26, 2020
  3. Dungeon Keeper 2

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to click anything when trying to play the Dungeon Keeper 2. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, kindly click the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Window apps

Solution 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Solution 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you get in touch with the game developer and with Origin support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Kindly notify us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, May 26, 2020
  4. Minecraft dungeons

Dungeon Siege II

Hi David,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to finish downloading disk 4 of the Dungeon Siege II game. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you follow the solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the compatibility troubleshooter. You may follow the steps below.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties.
    • Select the Compatibility tab.

Solution 2: Perform a clean boot on your computer using this
    link

Solution 3: Try to install the disk 4 without connecting to the Internet.

Kindly notify us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft dungeons

1. Minecraft dungeons - Similar Threads - Minecraft dungeons

2. Minecraft dungeons crashes after 10min

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons crashes after 10min: I just wanted to play minecraft dungeons and after 10min it chrashed, after that i chrashed while loading the game wheni started the gamei have already tryed everything : Reinstaling, graphics drivers, any updates, lowering graphics settings.i just dont know what to do...
  3. Minecraft dungeons crashes after 10min

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons crashes after 10min: I just wanted to play minecraft dungeons and after 10min it chrashed, after that i chrashed while loading the game wheni started the gamei have already tryed everything : Reinstaling, graphics drivers, any updates, lowering graphics settings.i just dont know what to do...
  4. Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5: Hi,I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on my PS5 and I'm logged in on my Microsoft account, was wondering if I'd be able to download it on my PC using the same account.Thanks in advance....
  5. Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5

Can I Download Minecraft Dungeons on Pc if I own it on PS5: Hi,I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on my PS5 and I'm logged in on my Microsoft account, was wondering if I'd be able to download it on my PC using the same account.Thanks in advance....
  6. Minecraft Dungeons wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons wont launch: I tried launching Minecraft Dungeons from Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher but none work. But in the Xbox app I'm getting random errors after downloading and trying to launch. When i delete Minecraft Dungeons it shows me this error the screenshotI'm on windows...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons wont launch

Minecraft Dungeons wont launch: I tried launching Minecraft Dungeons from Microsoft Store, Xbox App and Minecraft Launcher but none work. But in the Xbox app I'm getting random errors after downloading and trying to launch. When i delete Minecraft Dungeons it shows me this error the screenshotI'm on windows...
  8. Why can't I download Minecraft Dungeon app on the Windows Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download Minecraft Dungeon app on the Windows Store?: I have this weird bug. It says it started downloading but never progresses. I have left it for like 4 minutes and it is still like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-minecraft-dungeon-app-on-the/9d827236-dcb1-440f-a1df-919947418e54
  9. Why can't I download Minecraft Dungeon app on the Windows Store?

Why can't I download Minecraft Dungeon app on the Windows Store?: I have this weird bug. It says it started downloading but never progresses. I have left it for like 4 minutes and it is still like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-minecraft-dungeon-app-on-the/9d827236-dcb1-440f-a1df-919947418e54
  10. Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?

Can I redownload Minecraft dungeons on my switch?: I bought Minecraft dungeons on my pc,but now I mostly play on my switch and I’d like to play it on my switch but I don’t want to buy it again....