Windows 10: Minecraft Earth Skin

Discus and support Minecraft Earth Skin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just recently found an email in my account about the Minecraft Earth Skin that you get for free for playing the early access. I went and redeemed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TristonGann, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Minecraft Earth Skin

I just recently found an email in my account about the Minecraft Earth Skin that you get for free for playing the early access. I went and redeemed the code and it was successful and it did not show up at first. I thought it might need time to update so I gave it a day and it still is not there. I looked up tutorials on how to find it and i cannot find it anywhere in the MC Store either to show that I even have it. I just want my FREE skin...

:)

TristonGann, Feb 12, 2020
  2. NellaBolt Win User

Minecraft Earth skin

I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta. I did not get into the beta but I still received a skin. I know this because i got a redemption code, I redeemed it, and it is in my purchase history. I have screenshots to prove this. I have tried every version
    of Bedrock Minecraft and my Earth Skin does not exist. I wouldn't have even bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft if it weren't for my skin I am supposed to have. I'm very tired of the scripted messages redirecting me to articles that do not help from
    bot accounts and support people telling me they are "fellow gamers". I want my skin, or I want to refund this game because I did not want it. I do not want a product that does not give me what I am told I was given. How many months in a row do I have to ask?
    My post on the Microsoft Reddit asking about this was deleted by a mod user. My help tickets have never been responded to.

I don't even believe that I'll get help here but I don't know what else to do. I'm at a loss for a company that is blatantly ignoring me, and people around me who give flippant responses and just don't care.

NellaBolt, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Minecraft Earth beta

I signed up for minecraft earth beta a few weeks ago, but still have not received an email with a skin code. Where is my skin?

Svyatoslav___, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

Cannot find Minecraft Overworld skin

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to find the Xbox Minecraft Overworld skin.

Ideally, if you have purchased it from Microsoft Store, you can check the order history in your Microsoft account. Refer the article

View your Microsoft Store order history

You can also contact the
    Microsoft Store support
    , where we have support professionals to help you with the details related to purchases and orders.

If you are looking to use the Minecraft Overworld skin in Minecraft, I would suggest you to refer the suggestions by Feth l Charl replied on July 20, 2019 in the thread

Minecraft overworld skin

I hope the information provided by me is helpful for you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Earth Skin

1. Minecraft Earth Skin - Similar Threads - Minecraft Earth Skin

2. minecraft skins not showing in launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft skins not showing in launcher: Hello! I have a problem where when i open my minecraft java launcher, my skins don't show in the 'Skins' tab. when i press the 'skins' tab, it just freezes the launcher and i can't click anything to go back. all i can do is exit the minecraft launcher. my skin and even...
  3. minecraft skins not showing in launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft skins not showing in launcher: Hello! I have a problem where when i open my minecraft java launcher, my skins don't show in the 'Skins' tab. when i press the 'skins' tab, it just freezes the launcher and i can't click anything to go back. all i can do is exit the minecraft launcher. my skin and even...
  4. Skin issue, Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skin issue, Minecraft Bedrock: I recently downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to relive my old childhood memories I was a Pocket Edition player when it was based on Bedrock, and it looks almost the same as W10 Edition as I'm now a Java player. I looked for skin packs on the Marketplace and I saw that...
  5. Minecraft earth exclusive skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft earth exclusive skin: So, a year ago, I signed up for Minecraft earth and got the skin and immediately redeemed it on another account. a few days ago, I bought Minecraft on this account. Is there any way I can move the skin to this account? Thanks....
  6. Minecraft Earth

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Earth: Hi, I know, I'm a bit lateI have signed for Minecraft Earth beta, received email, redeemed code. I remember having skin in order history on my Microsoft account. But the skin was only available on Bedrock and Windows 10 edition, which I hadn't got.So I couldn't reedem it in...
  7. Minecraft Earth skin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin: I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta. I did not get into the beta but I still received a skin. I know this because i got a redemption code, I redeemed it, and it is in my purchase history. I have screenshots to prove this. I have tried every version of Bedrock Minecraft...
  8. Minecraft Earth beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Earth beta: I signed up for minecraft earth beta a few weeks ago, but still have not received an email with a skin code. Where is my skin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-earth-beta/f5ab0e7a-93f9-4cc3-bbaa-2c2d5d00ad44
  9. QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility: Why is Minecraft Earth not available on iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-mc-earth-skin-compatibility/ac6603fd-32dd-43ee-a284-b3a0953ca8d9"
  10. Minecraft Skin Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Skin Packs: I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available packs link....