Windows 10: Minecraft Education Edition error: We can't connect to the service you need right now....

Discus and support Minecraft Education Edition error: We can't connect to the service you need right now.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We've been trying to diagnose an issue with my sons laptop where the error repeats. He's using a windows 10 home device on 20H2 - device meets minimum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JustinHDavidson, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Minecraft Education Edition error: We can't connect to the service you need right now....

We've been trying to diagnose an issue with my sons laptop where the error repeats.

He's using a windows 10 home device on 20H2 - device meets minimum hardware requirements Core i3 4012y, 4GB RAM, 128GB hard drive with more than 20GB available.

I've tried some of the other steps mentioned in other threads concerning this error and can run this on my windows 10 desktop. both are connected to the same network at home. He also has this issue at his school on their network.

He was able to run this prior to his high school imaging his device earlier this year.

I've reset IE and deleted items from the InetCache folder.

The device refuses to bring up the microsoft account log in.

Any other suggestions have uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times already Last resort would be to re-image the device.

:)

JustinHDavidson, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition available now!

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition available now! | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft Education Edition error: We can't connect to the service you need right now....

Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Brink, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Education Edition error: We can't connect to the service you need right now....

1. Minecraft Education Edition error: We can't connect to the service you need right now.... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Education Edition

2. "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...: Hello. Just as the title suggests, I'm having a problem with this particular error every time I try to add my Google school account to the default Mail app on Windows 11, and I just get We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...
  3. "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...: Hello. Just as the title suggests, I'm having a problem with this particular error every time I try to add my Google school account to the default Mail app on Windows 11, and I just get We can't connect to the service you need right now. Check your network connection or try...
  4. Can't uninstall Minecraft Educational Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't uninstall Minecraft Educational Edition: I have a new laptop with windows 11 and now it's going super slow. When I checked the storage there are files for Minecraft educational edition. I have never downloaded this game, not sure if it was already installed on my laptop. the thing is, when I go to uninstall it, it...
  5. Can't uninstall Minecraft Educational Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't uninstall Minecraft Educational Edition: I have a new laptop with windows 11 and now it's going super slow. When I checked the storage there are files for Minecraft educational edition. I have never downloaded this game, not sure if it was already installed on my laptop. the thing is, when I go to uninstall it, it...
  6. We are unable to connect right now – Outlook error

in Windows 10 News
    We are unable to connect right now – Outlook error: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If when you start Microsoft Outlook on your Windows computer, you see a message box saying We are unable to connect right now, Please check your network and try again later, then this post will help you resolve the issue. [...] This post We are unable to...
  7. we can't connect to server to setup you pin right now

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't connect to server to setup you pin right now: hi, when trying to setup windows hello for business i'm getting this:[ATTACH] other then that there are event id 7045 7525 in hello for business category in event log. help would be appreciated....
  8. we can't connect to the service you need right now.Add Google account

in Browsers and Email
    we can't connect to the service you need right now.Add Google account: hi i add google account to Windows Calender . but error : we can't connect to the service you need right now . check your network connection or try this again later . [img] Setting > account > add account > Google > " Rais Error : we can't connect to the service you...
  9. "We can't connect to web search right now..."

in Windows 10 Support
    "We can't connect to web search right now...": Whenever I open the search window, it attempts to connect to something and then displays the said message. And if I disable web search, Cortana / SearchUI keeps refreshing itself causing the search window to close. I've run sfc numerous times and even reset the PC about...
  10. Minecraft: Education Edition available now!

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition available now!: Today, we are excited to announce that the full version of Minecraft: Education Edition is now available for purchase in 11 languages and 50 countries around the world. [img] The full version of Minecraft: Education Edition includes the Classroom Mode companion app,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipad minecraft education we cant connect to the service you need right now