Windows 10: Minecraft Email log in error

Discus and support Minecraft Email log in error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey Team, I brought MC years ago and used a old school email that has now been terminated and i do not have assess to it. I've been trying to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lachlanrp, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Lachlanrp Win User

Minecraft Email log in error

Hey Team,

I brought MC years ago and used a old school email that has now been terminated and i do not have assess to it.

I've been trying to find a way to change the email on the MC account or try find out how I can get help but unable to find anything.

Any help will be much appreciated!!

:)

Lachlanrp, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Retrieve Minecraft Key On An Account, Which Is Not Accessible.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Have you lost the login information of Mojang Account or the Microsoft Account?

If you have forgotten the login information of the Mojang/Minecraft Account, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Minecraft log in and try to recover the account.

If you have forgotten the login information of the Microsoft Account, then follow the steps mentioned in
    Find your Microsoft account email address and try to retrieve
    your Microsoft Account.

If you still have issues, then I suggest you to contact Mojang Customer Support and they
    will assist you in this issue.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Minecraft Email log in error

Minecraft login error

Many thanks for the super fast response. I tried all of your suggestions in order and attempted to log into Minecraft each time.

Unfortunately none of the suggestions has worked.

AndyBissell, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Email log in error

1. Minecraft Email log in error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Email log

2. Minecraft/Microsoft log in coming back with an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft/Microsoft log in coming back with an error: So whenever i try to log into my Microsoft account in minecraft or the windows store on my PC or laptop it tells me that the account either doesn't exist or that I need internet connection to log in. when I've been told my account doesn't exist I've tried clicking the option...
  3. Minecraft/Microsoft log in coming back with an error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft/Microsoft log in coming back with an error: So whenever i try to log into my Microsoft account in minecraft or the windows store on my PC or laptop it tells me that the account either doesn't exist or that I need internet connection to log in. when I've been told my account doesn't exist I've tried clicking the option...
  4. Minecraft/Microsoft log in coming back with an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cant log into minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into minecraft.: Whenever I try to log in with microsoft it says "log in redirected" "not logged in" "sending to login page" in that exact order. Whenever I hit logging it just basically brings me back to the login page....
  6. Logging out of minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Logging out of minecraft: So i am trying to log out of my minecraft bedrock account right now but i cant. ive tried some things from other posts with the game_haseverloggedintoxbl:1 game_haschosennottosignintoxbl:0 But i cant log out...
  7. Minecraft log in issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft log in issues: I complained to minecraft a week ago still awaiting email response... My 11yro son has played on Minecraft xbox edition for a few years now, he had a laptop for Christmas and with birthday money brought Java minecraft for his laptop. Signed in to Microsoft account on...
  8. Minecraft Java Log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Log in: Having difficulty logging into Minecraft Java on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-log-in/697a38b6-2ed5-438c-8c63-1dfce5099eff
  9. Trouble Logging Into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Logging Into Minecraft: I got minecraft several years ago. It was a prepaid card from gamestop I got as an early chirstmas present. I wanted to play Minecraft one day I found I was unable to log in to my account. I thought I might’ve entered the wrong password. Although this was unlikely, went...
  10. MINECRAFT+EMAIL+ROBOTS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MINECRAFT+EMAIL+ROBOTS: Hello all, So it all began when I couldn't get into my old minecraft account, it said my password was wrong even though I know it was correct and when I tried to change my password it wouldn't allow me to because it was sending the fix email to my Grandparents email. Then I...