Windows 10: MINECRAFT+EMAIL+ROBOTS

Discus and support MINECRAFT+EMAIL+ROBOTS in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, So it all began when I couldn't get into my old minecraft account, it said my password was wrong even though I know it was correct and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Madelynn_985, Apr 28, 2020.

1. MINECRAFT+EMAIL+ROBOTS

Hello all,

So it all began when I couldn't get into my old minecraft account, it said my password was wrong even though I know it was correct and when I tried to change my password it wouldn't allow me to because it was sending the fix email to my Grandparents email. Then I decided I would just buy a new minecraft account, once I bought the account I did not receive and email and it wouldn't allow me to use the preexisting email I had. So I thought to make a new email, yet when I went to make the new email it before it could actually be made Microsoft changed my account to that, and now I can no longer get into my old email. The very bad thing about this is that now I have a ghost email and all my accounts that I had attached to my old email I can no longer get into reach. Does anyone know how to solve all of these problems, or at least how to actually reach a person through Microsoft not just a robot that doesn't know anything? I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thank you,

Madelynn

:)

Madelynn_985, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Robot solves Rubik's cube in just 0.38 seconds!

Six rotational axles with 90 degree step and a few cameras ... the rest is software
    the trick is that middle column/row slices are always fixed by other arms ... it's always rotating side (or top or bottom) slices, so to rotate middle slice relatively it must rotate both side slices at the same time same amount
    • Cameras acquire starting condition images
    • Software scans images and calculates series of movements to a final solution
    • Robot executes series of movements as fast as possible
    It's pretty cool

BiggieShady, Apr 28, 2020
  4. MINECRAFT+EMAIL+ROBOTS

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

MINECRAFT+EMAIL+ROBOTS

1. MINECRAFT+EMAIL+ROBOTS - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT+EMAIL+ROBOTS

2. Minecraft on a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  3. Minecraft on a new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on a new computer: If I get a new computer/laptop do I have to rebuy minecraft on that device so that I can play on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-a-new-computer/1abbc9bc-a4cc-40ad-af11-b5466d07ca09
  4. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  5. Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password

Protecting Onedrive file share with both restrictive email access and password: Hello,Currently trying to find a way to send a link only to specific emails with onedrive that will also allow me to password protect the link like I'm able to do when sending files via "share link with anyone" as opposed to "people you choose". Is there any way to do this?...
  6. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  7. Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?

Getting weird emails! What if anything should I do?: I’ve been getting these ofd emails for the last 24 hours, its not me trying to sign in, what if anything should I do?“Hi **********@gmail.com,We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.Your single-use code is: *******If you didn't...
  8. need an email

need an email: Is there someone at Microsoft I can send an email to? I need to confirm something is legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-an-email/42b05ace-2093-4145-b6f4-0623afef9e93
  9. need an email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need an email: Is there someone at Microsoft I can send an email to? I need to confirm something is legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-an-email/42b05ace-2093-4145-b6f4-0623afef9e93
  10. I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it...: I have attempted to change the email address for my Microsoft account and it is saying it will take effect after 05/13/2024. Why does this update take so long?...