Windows 10: Minecraft error when starting intermittently

Discus and support Minecraft error when starting intermittently in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, So trying to play with Minecraft 1.8 (NOT the Minecraft Windows 10 edition) Occasionally when I load it I'll get an error that says "the stub... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Traijan, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Traijan Win User

Minecraft error when starting intermittently

Hey,
    So trying to play with Minecraft 1.8 (NOT the Minecraft Windows 10 edition)

Occasionally when I load it I'll get an error that says "the stub received bad data" or something close to that, then try again and it'll load up just fine.

Anybody else getting this or know what causes it? It doesn't happen often but enough that it's starting to bother me.

Thanks

:)

Traijan, Aug 16, 2015

2. Minecraft Runtime failed to start, caused by a corrurption please try to reinstall minecraft

Ok, so here's what happened I was trying to install Minecraft then this error popped up

(-------------)

Minecraft Runtime failed to start this is likey to be

caused by a corrurption please try to reinstall minecraft

(------------)

Yes I did reinstall minecraft same error.

And yes i have java (JAVA OFFLINE 64BIT)

please Help!

A.S.AP

MINECRAFT (ISSUES)- Original Title

CubedGames, Aug 16, 2015
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition error

Hello. I get a free download to minecraft windows 10 edition because I own standart minecraft. So I start downloading. Then I opened it and start creating new world. When I click to create world it says this: worldError.IO

Here is a image of the error:
    Minecraft error when starting intermittently [​IMG]

Steven Lunak, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

Minecraft error when starting intermittently

1. Minecraft error when starting intermittently - Similar Threads - Minecraft error starting

2. Intermittent failure to start PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Intermittent failure to start PC: Not sure if this is Win10 or just hardware, but about once a week, maybe less, when I start my PC it appears to start up, the keyboard lights flash a couple of times, then it just goes off. Usually if I press the Start button again it will start and work normally. While this...
  3. When will the minecraft migration start?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When will the minecraft migration start?: When will mojang accounts become Microsoft accounts? There was a rumor saying it would be on the 18th on Twitter by someone named minecraft news, but the rumor has been debunked and they deleted the posts. If anyone knows anything, i would be glad to know. I understand that...
  4. Bug when starting minecraft dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug when starting minecraft dungeons: When i start minecraft dungeons it loads in correctly and then microsoft store opens and bugs out and when i try to close it it just opens again and does the same thing...
  5. Error when installing Minecraft Dungeons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Error when installing Minecraft Dungeons: When trying to pre-install Minecraft Dungeons, I keep getting this error. [ATTACH] Yet I have turned it on, I am up to date and I have tried literally everything from other forum posts and websites etc. Nothing has worked. The troubleshooter finds nothing wrong I have...
  6. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when starting Minecraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when starting Minecraft: Hi, So I have been getting this BSOD when trying to launch Minecraft. Most of the time, the game just crashes and fails to launch, but sometimes it will cause a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD. According to WhoCrashed, ntkrnlmp.exe, ntoskrnl.exe, and fltmgr.sys each caused...
  7. Started getting intermittent periods of 100% CPU usage. Started occasionally when opening...

Started getting intermittent periods of 100% CPU usage. Started occasionally when opening...: Initially this would only occur when I opened a game, but not all games. Now it's more frequent and as of today I've had a couple seemingly random instances of this, even when not opening any new programs. The usage totally bogs down the computer. Possibly has something...
  8. Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won't login when starting Minecraft.: I start Minecraft windows 10 edition and i can play correctly, but when i want to play online, i try to login my Microsoft account, it seems to load but never finish....
  9. intermittant start up issues

intermittant start up issues: could this be my hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intermittant-start-up-issues/dd6c6251-47a3-416c-b5ca-f42cac222397
  10. Minecraft not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not starting: when I go to start Minecraft from the windows 10 store, it starts up with a white screen then shuts down after about 3 seconds. I don't know what is causing this, but if ya'll can help me that'd be awesome. I tried using windows power shell to do sfc /scannow but it didn't...