Windows 10: Minecraft error: You are already playing in this world on another computer.

Discus and support Minecraft error: You are already playing in this world on another computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have installed Minecraft for Windows 10 on two computers in my house. I can play on either one but not both, which is expected. I logged into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WildCard151, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Minecraft error: You are already playing in this world on another computer.

I have installed Minecraft for Windows 10 on two computers in my house. I can play on either one but not both, which is expected. I logged into Windows using a different Microsoft account on one computer and installed Minecraft again. The Microsoft store displays the other user's profile and it let me download and install it. Minecraft also shows the different profile, in game. We can see each other and even attempt to start a LAN game. However, it still has an error joining stating that you are already playing in this world on another computer. There are no other instances of Minecraft with this world available. I did migrate the world from one computer to the other, when I got the second PC. To make the issue even worse is that the first time I tried to connect a LAN game, it worked great. I cannot get it to work a second time, after dozens of attempts.

:)

WildCard151, Jan 11, 2021

2. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never
    showed up on the list on the actual game. I went back on minecraft and ALL my worlds were missing from the list! So my question is, How do I get them back to showing on the game?

OneWithWolvesYT, Jan 11, 2021
  3. No sound in Windows while inside a Minecraft world

Whenever I open a world in the Minecraft Regrowth Modpack, Curse, all my sounds stop playing. This does not just refer to Minecraft audio, but also to Chrome (YouTube) and the System sounds.

This only happens when I am using my Bluetooth Headset, when I disconnect the Headset and use the wired speakers instead, it works just fine. Once I leave the world, the sounds instantly start playing again.

The Windows Mixer shows the sound as well, it just does not play.

Alexander Wolters, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Minecraft error: You are already playing in this world on another computer.

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft error: You are already playing in this world on another computer.

1. Minecraft error: You are already playing in this world on another computer. - Similar Threads - Minecraft error are

2. How to transfer a Minecraft World to another device

in Windows 10 News
    How to transfer a Minecraft World to another device: [IMG]Minecraft, a Mojang Studios creation known as one of the best video games in history, allows its users to create a wide range of Worlds. However, the problem arises when users want to shift Minecraft World to another device. In this tutorial, we will discuss ways how a...
  3. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft world not loading: So I've been working on a modded minecraft project and it requires me to move alot between dimensions or unloaded chunks, and when i move to a laggy dimension or unloaded chunks, my game continues running, but when i quit the game still in that position and i reopen the...
  4. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  5. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  6. Minecraft world not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world not loading: I just went to the beta version on Minecraft windows 10 with RTX and ray tracing features and played on my world with that version for a little bit. I decide to change back to the normal version 1.16.1 so I can play with my friends. I go to click on the world and it will not...
  7. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  8. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't know how to change them. Can anyone help me? TIA...
  9. Minecraft worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds are gone: My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away. He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account. So many of his friends...
  10. Minecraft world: the world disappeared

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft world: the world disappeared: The world in Minecraft disappeared after shutting down the computer. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world-the-world-disappeared/a2d76894-f681-46de-965e-65dbc893f146"