Windows 10: minecraft f3 key doens't work

Discus and support minecraft f3 key doens't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have windows 10 laptop, I bought minecraft, i need to see the coordinates but the key fn+f3 doen't work Please help me. I try to modify into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MatildeRizzi, Jul 27, 2019.

1. minecraft f3 key doens't work

Hi, I have windows 10 laptop, I bought minecraft, i need to see the coordinates but the key fn+f3 doen't work Please help me. I try to modify into settings but there isn't nothing to change

:)

MatildeRizzi, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Alec Kamp Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 edition F3

Dear Microsoft Corp.

I am currently using the new game that MOJANG has recently released Minecraft: Windows 10 edition on version 1.2.5 and I wanted to ask if you and MOJANG could work together and add in the F3 button into the Minecraft Windows 10 edition. please convince MOJANG
    to add in the F3 button so that players that play MCPE or MC WIN10 edition for using the current biome that they are in, or their XYZ Coordinates like in the original Minecraft. please do this for fellow Minecrafters and make the game a whole lot easies for
    players to do this without cheats or going into the game files and messing up crap. please help us and make life easier

Alec Kamp, Jul 27, 2019
  3. F1, F2, F3, etc.

So I have a Windows 10 HP laptop that used to be my brother's, but I can't figure out how to use (for example) F3, which you need for some games, like Minecraft, but when I press F3, it just brings the brightness up the brightness. I was wondering how
    to use the actual F3 key, because I've tried ctrl + F3 and shift + F3, but nothing works. Thank you!

DoctorAshenmoon, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

minecraft f3 key doens't work

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

minecraft f3 key doens't work

1. minecraft f3 key doens't work - Similar Threads - minecraft key doens't

2. Hii my f3 key is broken so I cannot use the f3 key for seeing coordinates in Minecraft so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hii my f3 key is broken so I cannot use the f3 key for seeing coordinates in Minecraft so...: My f3 key is broken and does not work so I am not able to see coordinates on Minecraft please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hii-my-f3-key-is-broken-so-i-cannot-use-the-f3-key/fd2dd3ff-62fe-4761-9eaa-ad2dc82d76be
  3. Hii my f3 key is broken so I cannot use the f3 key for seeing coordinates in Minecraft so...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hii my f3 key is broken so I cannot use the f3 key for seeing coordinates in Minecraft so...: My f3 key is broken and does not work so I am not able to see coordinates on Minecraft please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hii-my-f3-key-is-broken-so-i-cannot-use-the-f3-key/fd2dd3ff-62fe-4761-9eaa-ad2dc82d76be
  4. Function key F2 F3 F4 are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function key F2 F3 F4 are not working: My keyboard had fallen on the floor a few days ago, and since then my f2 f3 f4 are not working.Specifically, my f3 is working as searching instead of volume up. So I think my keyboard is not broken.Please help, it struggles me for a while....
  5. Function key F2 F3 F4 are not working

Function key F2 F3 F4 are not working: My keyboard had fallen on the floor a few days ago, and since then my f2 f3 f4 are not working.Specifically, my f3 is working as searching instead of volume up. So I think my keyboard is not broken.Please help, it struggles me for a while....
  6. F3 on minecraft doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F3 on minecraft doesn't work: When I press f3 in minecraft, my coordinates don't show but instead a menu with the 4 gamemodes appear. I don't have an f lock button and the fn button aswell as ctrl don't help....
  7. F3 on minecraft doesn't work

F3 on minecraft doesn't work: When I press f3 in minecraft, my coordinates don't show but instead a menu with the 4 gamemodes appear. I don't have an f lock button and the fn button aswell as ctrl don't help....
  8. Minecraft f3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft f3: My Minecraft f3 and debugs are not working properly, I want to use f3 + g to see chunk borders but I see nothing. It says in the chat that the chunk borders are shown but I do not see them. I play on a Windows 10....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Doens't Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Doens't Update: I want to play Minecraft Windows 10 With my friend and he has V1.12.02 while i have V1.11.1. I cannot update it on Microsoft Store because it says that i updated everything already. Could you please help me solving this issue? Kind Regards: Colin....
  10. Camera doens't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera doens't work: After driver updating, the camera of my laptop Lenovo Yoga stopped working. The camera is not recognized... What should be done? Thanks in advance Tatiana...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows edition f3 doesnt work

2. minecraft f3 not working

3. minecraft f3 key not working