Windows 10: Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account

Discus and support Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried all kinds of things to get it to work but it just won't sign in. [ATTACH] My computer is signed into the account already so I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by lynnpony, Sep 16, 2019.

1. lynnpony Win User

Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account

I've tried all kinds of things to get it to work but it just won't sign in.

Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account c9782c9d-f2d9-4669-b0de-253be4980498?upload=true.png

My computer is signed into the account already so I don't know what the problem is. I am missing some Windows updates but it's been searching for updates for about an hour now.

:)

lynnpony, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 16, 2019
  3. angpugYT Win User
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I recently upgraded to windows 10 and got minecraft bedrock to play with my friends. Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" for an ungodly amount of time, then says "Failed to sign you in to your microsoft
    account."

Please help/ fix your login system

angpugYT, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account

sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account

1. Minecraft Fails To Sign Into My Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Fails Sign

2. Minecraft Microsoft account sign in not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft account sign in not working: I'm trying to log into minecraft using my microsoft account, but whenever I click the "sign in with microsoft account" it pops up with a grey screen and nothing happens....
  3. Minecraft Microsoft account sign in not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft account sign in not working: I'm trying to log into minecraft using my microsoft account, but whenever I click the "sign in with microsoft account" it pops up with a grey screen and nothing happens....
  4. Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account: I just bought Minecraft because I wanted to try it but haven't been able to open it because every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account it gets stuck on the loading screen and stays there forever. I was going to use a Mojang account, but they're no longer available...
  5. Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Sign Into Minecraft With My Microsoft Account: I just bought Minecraft because I wanted to try it but haven't been able to open it because every time I try to log in with my Microsoft account it gets stuck on the loading screen and stays there forever. I was going to use a Mojang account, but they're no longer available...
  6. Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft Account with Minecraft Bedrock: Hello All! I am having trouble connecting logging into my Microsoft Account using Minecraft: Bedrock app downloaded from the Microsoft Store. When trying to log in I get this message: Failed to login "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something...
  7. Minecraft, can't sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft, can't sign into microsoft account: I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 today, booted it up, tried to sign into my microsoft account, and it immediately said there's an issue but wouldn't say what the issue is I looked around on here already and tried to find fixes, tried all of them, and nothing...
  8. Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Okay so I was playing minecraft after I just downloaded it Bedrock edition and it wont let me sign into a microsoft account. My wifi works fine but every time I try to sign in it gives me an error screen.....Help.. [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Help..."]...
  9. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Split from this thread. I cant sign i tried everything can you please put a different code in so i can try to sign back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-microsoft-account-for/6bf3aa71-dafe-4be5-8ea8-ee49397132e1
  10. Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsoft account in minecraft: ive tried to login to minecraft with my Microsoft account and it usually takes a long time or it will say failed to login. I do not know if i need and Xbox Identity Provider or whatever but i'm really confused. Minecraft 1.12.1 help! Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows ten minecraft sign in failure