Windows 10: Minecraft for Education

Discus and support Minecraft for Education in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the minecraft full game and now I've the especial project at school with my two kids. We are creating the school plant in minecraft, but our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DiogoHarmel, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Minecraft for Education

I bought the minecraft full game and now I've the especial project at school with my two kids.

We are creating the school plant in minecraft, but our ideia is create the school in the minecraft education to use inside the classroom.

But, with our count it's not possible connect in minecraft for education.

Please, send the way to use the minecraft for education to start our project.

:)

DiogoHarmel, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft for Education

Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Education

1. Minecraft for Education - Similar Threads - Minecraft Education

2. Catastrophic Failure (0x8000ffff) when trying to install Minecraft: Education Edition. Does...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Catastrophic Failure (0x8000ffff) when trying to install Minecraft: Education Edition. Does...: I'm trying to download Minecraft: Education Edition but everytime it reaches 3% I get the the error. Keep in mind I am on a school laptop and do not have access to the Microsoft store or commands....
  3. How to install Minecraft Education Edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install Minecraft Education Edition?: Please help me to install Minecraft Education Edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-minecraft-education-edition/44280338-0aef-48de-8975-c652fa1cd985"
  4. Catastrophic failure (0x8000ffff) while trying to download Minecraft Education Editon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Catastrophic failure (0x8000ffff) while trying to download Minecraft Education Editon: Catastrophic failure (0x8000ffff) while trying to download Minecraft Education Editon and I have no idea why and it happens when it reaches 8%. I'm also using a school laptop so I don't have admin access....
  5. Store problem(Minecraft Education)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store problem(Minecraft Education): I bought a few things from minecraft's store. But it seems to have been loading for a long time. I could not play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-problemminecraft-education/062eb975-c209-41d6-ab49-d0974e975d5f
  6. Store problem(Minecraft Education)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store problem(Minecraft Education): I bought a few things from minecraft's store. But it seems to have been loading for a long time. I could not play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-problemminecraft-education/dfbc124d-20fa-4f27-8ea6-71f7f300bc6b
  7. Blank Login Screen Minecraft Education Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Login Screen Minecraft Education Edition: When i try to login to the minecraft education edition it wont load the login page it will show a blank page i tried everything restarting computer, changing default browsers, safe mode, waiting really long, even disabling filters none of those options worked for me also if i...
  8. Blank Login Screen On Minecraft Education Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank Login Screen On Minecraft Education Edition: When i try to login to the minecraft education edition it wont load the login page it will show a blank page i tried everything restarting computer, changing default browsers, safe mode, waiting really long none of those options worked for me also if i had to tell you in...
  9. Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad: We’ve spent our summer building innovative tools to help students of all ages and levels get the most out of learning, the minute they walk back into your classroom. In this latest edition of What’s New in EDU, we’re excited to share a new batch of features and enhancements...
  10. Code Builder for Minecraft: Education Edition Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Code Builder for Minecraft: Education Edition Now Available: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] 3rKuSlgqePo Hello! It’s been quite a month for Minecraft: Education Edition. On May 2, we announced Code Builder for Minecraft: Education Edition, a free one-year subscription to Minecraft: Education Edition with...