Windows 10: Minecraft for Education

Discus and support Minecraft for Education in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the minecraft full game and now I've the especial project at school with my two kids. We are creating the school plant in minecraft, but our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DiogoHarmel, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Minecraft for Education

I bought the minecraft full game and now I've the especial project at school with my two kids.

We are creating the school plant in minecraft, but our ideia is create the school in the minecraft education to use inside the classroom.

But, with our count it's not possible connect in minecraft for education.

Please, send the way to use the minecraft for education to start our project.

:)

DiogoHarmel, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft for Education

Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

Source: What Microsoft EDU

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Education

1. Minecraft for Education - Similar Threads - Minecraft Education

2. Minecraft Education edition on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Education edition on windows 10: My Minecraft education edition on my windows 10 is not working. I click sign in and i enter my info and it says sign in failed. Please check your internet connection. I CANT LOG IN and then i enter another email and sends me right back and then use the same personal email and...
  3. I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT A FAST ANSWER!!!: UI is not being displayed correctly in Minecraft: Education...: UI is not being displayed correctly in minecraft education edition, some snapshots are given. please see them. tried to uninstall then reinstall nothing worked, switched to the setup one. that has also same errors. I cant see my worlds but play them, i can change settings but...
  4. Minecraft Education Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Education Account: Hi, I am a qualified teacher and professional educator but I do not have an education QLD email account. I would like to be able to access Minecraft Education. Please contact me ASAP to discuss. Kind Regards, Moved from: Microsoft Education Office Other...
  5. Minecraft Education Edition error: We can't connect to the service you need right now....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Education Edition error: We can't connect to the service you need right now....: We've been trying to diagnose an issue with my sons laptop where the error repeats. He's using a windows 10 home device on 20H2 - device meets minimum hardware requirements Core i3 4012y, 4GB RAM, 128GB hard drive with more than 20GB available. I've tried some of the other...
  6. Minecraft Education Edition Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Education Edition Stuck: Hi, ive been playing Minecraft Education on my low end laptop specs: intel pentium 2.3 ghz 1 gb ram, now i downloaded it on my pc which is low end and it did at first, i played for several hours and i tried to open it again it just stuck at minecraft loading screen. any help...
  7. Free educational content available in Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 News
    Free educational content available in Minecraft Marketplace: To help keep young minds sharp and stimulated while kids are now out of school, Minecraft Marketplace has launched favorite lessons from Minecraft: Education Edition in a brand new Education category. These educational worlds can be played on your own, with your kids,...
  8. Catastrophic Failure (0x8000ffff) when trying to install Minecraft: Education Edition. Does...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Catastrophic Failure (0x8000ffff) when trying to install Minecraft: Education Edition. Does...: I'm trying to download Minecraft: Education Edition but everytime it reaches 3% I get the the error. Keep in mind I am on a school laptop and do not have access to the Microsoft store or commands....
  9. How to install Minecraft Education Edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to install Minecraft Education Edition?: Please help me to install Minecraft Education Edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-minecraft-education-edition/44280338-0aef-48de-8975-c652fa1cd985"
  10. Catastrophic failure (0x8000ffff) while trying to download Minecraft Education Editon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Catastrophic failure (0x8000ffff) while trying to download Minecraft Education Editon: Catastrophic failure (0x8000ffff) while trying to download Minecraft Education Editon and I have no idea why and it happens when it reaches 8%. I'm also using a school laptop so I don't have admin access....