Windows 10: Minecraft for free from mojang windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft for free from mojang windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I've owned Minecraft: java edition for a really long time, since 2015, and when I heard that Mojang was giving out windows 10 for free to "ancient"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LoWin00, Feb 4, 2021.

1. LoWin00 Win User

Minecraft for free from mojang windows 10

So, I've owned Minecraft: java edition for a really long time, since 2015, and when I heard that Mojang was giving out windows 10 for free to "ancient" java edition owners I obviously redeemed my code for it and played it a ton. Well, I recently had to factory reset my laptop due to virus issues and now it says I don't own windows 10 edition... I've checked the Microsoft store in my owned section and only the Xbox version comes up.

Has anyone had the problem of windows 10 edition randomly disappearing? If anyone has any tips I'd be a very happy minecrafter!

:)

LoWin00, Feb 4, 2021

2. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Minecraft for free from mojang windows 10

Microsoft to buy Mojang (Minecraft) for $2.5B

Guys remember Mojang is being bought not just specifically Minecraft. They are just adding the company to its roster so expect more things to start becoming Microsoft Exclusives.

GhostRyder, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft for free from mojang windows 10

1. Minecraft for free from mojang windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft free mojang

2. Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft: I bought a code on Amazon for Minecraft: Java Edition to gift to a friend and they accidentally signed up via Mojang account and redeemed the code. They can't open the full game and only get the demo mode. How do we get that Java edition onto the microsoft account in order to...
  3. Minecraft on Microsoft instead of Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on Microsoft instead of Mojang: I just got a pc and wanted Minecraft so I signed in with my Microsoft account and bought java but now I need to use a Mojang account but it says I don't own the game can I link them or something....
  4. Minecraft Freezing on Mojang Screen Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Freezing on Mojang Screen Windows 10: So I have been having issues trying to get the Windows 10 Windows Store edition of Minecraft to run. Whenever I launch the program, the Mojang screen comes up and then everything turns red and it just sits. I have found this to be an issue on the PS4 version but not really on...
  5. Minecraft account and Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account and Mojang: Hello, I have Minecraft Windows 10 edition that I purchased from microsoft and play on a laptop. Does this give me a Mojang account? When I try to sign into Minecraft.net there is no account for my email. I also tried my xbox live sign in redentials and that didn't work. I...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang: Hi, I tried to redeem the free code as per below information I got from my Mojang account. You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store: I've had Minecraft for years, and got the free code on Mojang for the Windows 10 version. The Microsoft store says the code has already been redeemed. I have four days until 4/20/2020, when the offer expires. Help!...
  8. Cannot access the free Windows 10 Minecraft key from my Mojang account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access the free Windows 10 Minecraft key from my Mojang account.: Found out that both accounts I own are eligible for the free Windows 10 Minecraft key offer, which ends in 4 days, I checked both Mojang accounts and I got the same message: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't...
  9. Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashes at mojang screen.: Hello, since i clean installed my computer with the new update (1903) minecraft from the windows store will crash at the mojang screen. Could it be that is because my windows account and the account that minecraft was bought is different? on my windows i am logged in with...
  10. Mojang released Minecraft Classic to play free in your browser on web

in Windows 10 News
    Mojang released Minecraft Classic to play free in your browser on web: EMBRACE THE PAST WITH MINECRAFT CLASSIC Hated every update we’ve ever released? Then it’s your lucky day! In just ten days, our little crafting game turns ten years old! That means Minecraft still isn’t old enough to drive or run for president yet, but it is old enough for...