Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to open Minecraft last night but it wouldn't open. I would click on it and it would go to the Mojang screen, then to the screen that says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meep_Meeperson, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load

I tried to open Minecraft last night but it wouldn't open. I would click on it and it would go to the Mojang screen, then to the screen that says MINECRAFT, but the little loading thing with the bars underneath it will go up to the same point every time and then crash. I am still having that problem and am starting to panic because pretty soon I will no longer have a WiFi connection at all so I will end up dying of boredom since I will not be able to play Minecraft and I won't be able to fix it even if it is fixed. I have tried restarting my computer, unplugging it and plugging it back it, going into a different profile, resetting the app through Settings, uninstalled it several times, and removed all of my mods. There are no updates at all, whether I go online, the Xbox app, Microsoft Store. I've even cancelled playing with beta and then started playing with beta again. Xbox Insider Hub says nothing. NOTHING WORKS! I have looked everywhere and asked all of my friends if they are having the same problem but so far it is only me. NO suggestions are working. I know it is not my computer because there have been no changes to it at all since it was working. Even still I freed up space by deleting pictures, games I haven't played, and even some of my ts4 CC, which a big sacrifice on my part. Please help, and sorry for the long rant. Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load 03670991-1fa2-4d8a-802a-cfca8907f205?upload=true.png

:)

Meep_Meeperson, Feb 24, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 24, 2019
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load

How to update the right version its Minecraft: windows 10 beta 0.14.1?

Hi Emma,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "have tried to get it to that but it won`t let me can", from where exactly have you tried to update Minecraft app? Have you tried to update through Windows Store?

I suggest you to try to update Minecraft app from Windows Store and check if it helps.

As per the information provided in the below Microsoft link, the new version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Version 0.14.1.

Refer to the section: Version notes.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/Minecraft-Windows-10-Edition-Beta/9NBLGGH2JHXJ

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 (beta) won't load - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta won't

2. Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta: I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 for my pc a few days ago and it's been stuck in beta since I got it. I've followed the troubleshooting methods that were provided by the insider app, many methods through videos online, forums and even have contacted microsoft support...
  3. minecraft dungeons won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dungeons won't load: i built a new pc, had to purchase a new windows license to activate it. i did that. i downloaded minecraft dungeons which i already owned by my MS account and when i click it nothing happens. the game doesn't launch. no error messages or anything. just nothing. i was able to...
  4. Windows 10 Minecraft Beta won't uninstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft Beta won't uninstall: My windows 10 minecraft beta will not uninstall. I have tried everything the xbox insider hub has suggested, I have contacted four microsoft xbox agents and have not received any feedback, as well as from Mojang. I am completely at a loss, the beta will not go away no matter...
  5. Minecraft Beta Won't Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta Won't Download: I have tried multiple times to download and install the RTX Beta for Windows 10 Minecraft. I've tried enrolling with the Xbox Insider Hub, the XIH Beta, and nothing seems to work. I've tried installing and waiting for the system to update, for days at a time. I've tried...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons won't load

Minecraft Dungeons won't load: Hi, I have paid for and installed Minecraft Dungeons and it comes up with an error when trying to load "The data area passed to a system call is too small" Please help!! Kind Regards Brad...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: A couple of years ago, I claimed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Beta since I owned the Java edition. But about a week ago, I factory reset my computer to get rid of years junk in my downloaded folder and deleted Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I went to download it again,...
  8. Minecraft Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta: When I download Minecraft from the Microsoft store it downloads the beta version of Minecraft.I was never in the beta programme but in hopes of resolving this issue I joined and left it.This did not help so I tried troubleshooting through setings and typing Get-AppxPackage...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4 mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4 mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta...: On PC1 Account, I had Minecraft Windows 10 non-beta v1.11.4, purchased on 02/2019 for $26.99. But the non-beta version mysteriously changed to Minecraft Windows 10 Beta v1.12.0.6 on the PC1 Account. The PC1 Account is the only account on the PC with Minecraft. On the PC1...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition beta: Just got the minecraft windows 10 edition beta but cant redeem the key at the store for some resaon. hope they fixsit 9165

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 wont load

2. minecraft for windows 10 wont load

3. why wont my minecraft beta load

4. minecraft jar wont load on windows 10,
  5. minecraft windows 10 not loading,
  6. minecraft not loading on windows 10,
  7. windows 10 minecraft loading,
  8. microsoft store wont load minecraft,
  9. Minecraft windows 10 beta not running february 2019,
  10. minecraft window 10 bata wont load ,
  11. minecraft window 10 wont load ,