Windows 10: Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help, is there a way I can refund Minecraft for windows 10? I accidentally bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KimberlyCamara, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

I need help, is there a way I can refund Minecraft for windows 10? I accidentally bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook, is there anyway I can get a full refund?

:)

KimberlyCamara, Jul 23, 2020

2. Minecraft

I need help, is there a way I can refund Minecraft for windows 10? I accidentally bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook, is there anyway I can get a full refund?

KimberlyCamara, Jul 30, 2020
  3. naxine Win User
    I can't play Minecraft with others

So I bought a Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store. And I can't play with friends that bought Minecraft from Mojang website. Are the two versions different?

naxine, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

I can't play Minecraft with others

Hi Naxine,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game with your friends?
    • Are you playing the full version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?
    • Have you tried to play the game using a different profile?

Loraine Mon, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

1. Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook - Similar Threads - Minecraft can't playing

2. I can't play Minecraft bedrock because I have this weird message that you can not play...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft bedrock because I have this weird message that you can not play...: I can't play Minecraft bedrock online because of that message you can not play on multiplayer based on how your Minecraft account is set up Why...
  3. I can't play Minecraft bedrock because I have this weird message that you can not play...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't play Minecraft bedrock because I have this weird message that you can not play...: I can't play Minecraft bedrock online because of that message you can not play on multiplayer based on how your Minecraft account is set up Why...
  4. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: Ever since Mojang made everyone migrate to Microsoft, my Minecraft account hasn't worked. I've reset my password, tried to fix controls, reset the game, updated it, and even moved the launcher to a different file. The error message says: failed to login: null. The weird thing...
  5. Why can't I play Minecraft?

Why can't I play Minecraft?: Ever since Mojang made everyone migrate to Microsoft, my Minecraft account hasn't worked. I've reset my password, tried to fix controls, reset the game, updated it, and even moved the launcher to a different file. The error message says: failed to login: null. The weird thing...
  6. I can't play Minecraft for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft for Windows: I bought Minecraft for Windows a while ago and i couldn't play it. I tried fixing it but nothing that i found worked so i just gave up. I have the game there and downloaded but i just don't know how to launch it because i get two options when i load up the xbox app to play...
  7. I can't play Minecraft for Windows

I can't play Minecraft for Windows: I bought Minecraft for Windows a while ago and i couldn't play it. I tried fixing it but nothing that i found worked so i just gave up. I have the game there and downloaded but i just don't know how to launch it because i get two options when i load up the xbox app to play...
  8. Bought minecraft, but I can't play

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought minecraft, but I can't play: Hi,I bought minecraft in 2020 and I think I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft. But, I can't play. My launcher keeps saying I can only play the demo, while I bought the game for sure. I somehow can't connect the two together and I've looked everywhere....
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Can't play because online play is restricted

Minecraft Dungeons Can't play because online play is restricted: Privileges error Can't play because online play is restricted All specifications regarding the family account have been set based on the FAQs, the Microsoft Windows 10 2004 function update has been installed, all other requirements have been met, the XBOX network has been...
  10. I can't download minecraft because I use 2 mail adress

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download minecraft because I use 2 mail adress: Hello, I have a small problem. Due to the Corona virus, I would like to play to Minecraft. I bought it with an hotmail adress but my computer is currently logged with an Outlook adress. The download doesn't want to start. Is-it possible to help me please? I tried to reach...