Windows 10: Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help, is there a way I can refund Minecraft for windows 10? I accidentally bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KimberlyCamara, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

I need help, is there a way I can refund Minecraft for windows 10? I accidentally bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook, is there anyway I can get a full refund?

:)

KimberlyCamara, Jul 23, 2020

2. Minecraft

I need help, is there a way I can refund Minecraft for windows 10? I accidentally bought Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook, is there anyway I can get a full refund?

KimberlyCamara, Jul 30, 2020
  3. naxine Win User
    I can't play Minecraft with others

So I bought a Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store. And I can't play with friends that bought Minecraft from Mojang website. Are the two versions different?

naxine, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

I can't play Minecraft with others

Hi Naxine,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. To resolve your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue so we can provide you an appropriate solution. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game with your friends?
    • Are you playing the full version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?
    • Have you tried to play the game using a different profile?

Loraine Mon, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook

1. Minecraft for windows 10 but I can't use it because I am playing on a MacBook - Similar Threads - Minecraft can't playing

2. I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play multiplayer worlds on Minecraft?: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. Well, I can't play in multiplayer worlds at Minecraft anymore due to my Microsoft account settings. I just don't know how to change them. Can anyone help me? TIA...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons Can't play because online play is restricted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Can't play because online play is restricted: Privileges error Can't play because online play is restricted All specifications regarding the family account have been set based on the FAQs, the Microsoft Windows 10 2004 function update has been installed, all other requirements have been met, the XBOX network has been...
  4. Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Minecraft for windows 10 on different computers depending where i am?: I have computers in various places in my home plus my laptop. Can I play Minecraft on any computer as long as it is one at a time? They don't have the same Google/Microsoft account on all of them at the moment, but they are all mine. I just want to be able to access my game...
  5. I can't download minecraft because I use 2 mail adress

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download minecraft because I use 2 mail adress: Hello, I have a small problem. Due to the Corona virus, I would like to play to Minecraft. I bought it with an hotmail adress but my computer is currently logged with an Outlook adress. The download doesn't want to start. Is-it possible to help me please? I tried to reach...
  6. Can't play minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't play minecraft: I bought minecraft for windows ten edition bedrock not java a few months ago, but my laptop had some problems and I had to reset it. I redownloaded everything and signed in, it said that I own minecraft and let me play it but it was stuck on the demo version and wouldn't let...
  7. I can't activate windows because it shows that I am not connected to organization network

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't activate windows because it shows that I am not connected to organization network: please help me. I just added this because windows wanted me to do so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-because-it-shows-that-i-am/ffef1632-b548-4de9-9926-2822ddebf193"
  8. I am not using proxy, yet I cannot install program because of proxy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not using proxy, yet I cannot install program because of proxy: Hello, I have a new notebook, I wanted to install Adobe CC, before installation starts it asks me for my proxy credentials. There haven't been proxy used on this computer, nor internet I am connected to. I googled how to know if I am using proxy, I asked my internet...
  9. I am trying to play a video that I can play on windows 7 but can not play on windows 10. I...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to play a video that I can play on windows 7 but can not play on windows 10. I...: the video I am trying to play has an ext of TSV I can't seem to find it and would not know how to install if I did find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-am-trying-to-play-a-video-that-i-can-play-on/0e0f33c7-d279-4d8c-888b-a9c53ee38fed
  10. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....