Windows 10: Minecraft for windows 10, but not available on other user accounts

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10, but not available on other user accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Quite an irritating issue. I bought Minecraft for my daughter today. The game has been downloaded to the laptop into my user account, but she cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Neil W Cartwright, May 9, 2020.

1. Minecraft for windows 10, but not available on other user accounts

Quite an irritating issue. I bought Minecraft for my daughter today. The game has been downloaded to the laptop into my user account, but she cannot access the game from her user account, meaning she needs to log in as me in order to play the game. I'd rather she were able to play the game via her own user account on windows 10.

Having spend two hours searching through various articles I haven't found an answer to this. What setting do I need to change in order for her to see Minecraft on her user account?

:)

Neil W Cartwright, May 9, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Minecraft for windows 10, but not available on other user accounts :(

Zakin, May 9, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 9, 2020
  4. Minecraft for windows 10, but not available on other user accounts

Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for windows 10, but not available on other user accounts

1. Minecraft for windows 10, but not available on other user accounts - Similar Threads - Minecraft available user

2. Other User accounts NOT loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other User accounts NOT loading: My NEW laptop, updated to Win11 as soon as I started it, I've created 4 "Users" on it, Only logged on with 1 user until now 6 weeks after buying it tried to log on with any of the other user accounts, and all I get is a BLACK screen after "signing in". Tried Safe...
  3. change availability of installed program for other users in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change availability of installed program for other users in windows 10: I installed some programs as adminthe only user created at that time. Later I created one more standard non-admin user. Now these programs are by default available for later user also. I want to make some of the programs completely unavailable for this later user such that...
  4. User accounts "bleed" their settings into other user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User accounts "bleed" their settings into other user accounts: Hey there! MSI Trident 3 Windows 10 Home 1909 64-bit Long story short, we bought this computer, set it up, and added a user account for my wife and myself. The issue started with her account icon turning into my icon and now her account has my wallpaper and my color scheme...
  5. Cannot access other user accounts in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot access other user accounts in windows 10: Hi, I was logging into a user and it was protected with a pin then I accidentally clicked I forgot my pin and then I was back on my first account and after that, I cannot see my user and cannot access it. It existed as it was showing up in the control panel. I deleted that...
  6. Windows 10 User Account - "Other People" File ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 User Account - "Other People" File ??: I run a single user Windows 10 desktop system with MS Office software packages Excel/Word/Outlook. Also have iTunes package for music. Basic computer user - no games/movies/etc. My desktop system uses a 930 GB hard disk - 700+ GB free space. I recently noticed while in...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not available: im trying to download minecraft for windows 10 and it said it is no longer available, but just yesterday my friend tried downloading it and she got it?? it’s my account and i do have it on 1 other devices plus hers but im trying to download it on my laptop but it said...
  8. Other accounts not available to switch to:

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other accounts not available to switch to:: When I run net users I can see other users and administrator accounts. I can also see accounts with I use the netplwiz command. When I run an elevated command prompt. I can type in the administrator password. But when I lock the screen or go windows users or...
  9. Programs installed using Admin account not available for other users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs installed using Admin account not available for other users: Some programs I installed using my "Admin" account are not accessible to my other "Standard" user accounts. Examples are Spotify and uTorrent. I checked and they are installed in appdata/roaming of my admin account, so I guess they were installed only for that specific...
  10. Keyboard on other users accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard on other users accounts: I cannot seem to change it for my other user accounts. Mine is fine but the others have @ symbol above the 2 whilst I need it near enter. The language settings are UK and override for windows display language says 'use language list'. I change it to UK and save but it never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought 2 licenses for minecraft windows 10 need to login with new information