Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to claim Minecraft for Windows 10 on my Account using the code I got because I purchased Minecraft in September 2012, but it says the code was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GentlePuppet, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.

I tried to claim Minecraft for Windows 10 on my Account using the code I got because I purchased Minecraft in September 2012, but it says the code was already claimed on January 4th, 2016, how-ever the Microsoft store doesn't show that I own the game and I can only play the trial. It also doesn't show in my order history at all. And I'm pretty sure I don't have any other Microsoft accounts.

Can someone help me solve this so I can actually play the game I should technically own?

:)

GentlePuppet, Jul 11, 2019

2. Computer Reset, Now Windows 10 Minecraft is Not Owned by Me.

A while ago when Microsoft gave Java owners a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 I redeemed my code. The game was installed and I could play it. Now, after factory resetting my computer, the Microsoft store does not think I own the game. I claimed the
    code on 28 November, 2015 and would now like to be able to download and play it again. Please help me, seeing as how I do not want to purchase another copy of Minecraft.

Bryce1000000, Jul 11, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Code Already

2. Claim The code option not availabe for minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Claim The code option not availabe for minecraft windows 10: i have buyed the java edition of minecraft but claim the code option is not available[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/claim-the-code-option-not-availabe-for-minecraft/ddf08c61-d373-4c78-a204-6b5c010dd07b
  3. Gift Code Already claimed Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift Code Already claimed Error: Hello, Purchase for Gifting made on 9th May 2020 Order number 4525032304. The error being shown is that it is showing as already claimed whereas no claims made by the recipient till now. In my purchase order as well, the gift code is being shown as claimed. Kindly assist....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Claimed?: I've done some research and found no clear answer to how or why everyone's Minecraft Windows 10 codes were claimed on August 9th 2015, including mine. When I push the redeem button I'm brought to the redeem a code page, except I'm told the code that I want to redeem has...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: I purchased minecraft in 2012Java Obviously and me and some friends wanted to play realms. Only problem was that they have bedrock and I do not. So I figured out that you can redeem a free code from your mojang account if you owned java before such and such date. So i went to...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 edition code being available but says to be already claimed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 edition code being available but says to be already claimed.: I bought Minecraft Java edition on the 9th of November 2014, which allows my account to come with WIndows 10 edition free. The problem is that it says I claimed the game on the 27th of June, 2017 but my order history does no feature it. I try to use the associated code and it...
  7. i already own minecraft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i already own minecraft 10: I own this game. I bought it on empiregaming. I redeemed the code and it says I own it on my mircrosoft account. I tried to go to the Minecraft game page to download the launcher.but when I go to the Minecraft game page there is only an option to buy the game pack and the...
  8. Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?

Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition, ALREADY CLAIMED?: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Java edition in early 2013 Today I realized I could redeem Windows 10 edition, turns out it was already claimed the 30th of September 2017, yet I don't recall redeeming or claiming the windows 10 edition at all, I looked into my purchase history...
  9. Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed

Minecraft for windows 10 code claims to be already claimed: I have zero memory of redeeming it and it's not redeemed to my only microsoft account. I don't think I've been hacked; is there anyway to see what account it was redeemed to, or to get another copy?...
  10. minecraft windows 10 code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 code already used: I have never used my free windows 10 minecraft code and i went to use it and it says the code has already been used so i go to my library and click on minecraft and it brings me to the microsoft store to buy it when i have already purchased the game ON XBOX AND PC! i will not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft for windows 10 claimed