Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to claim Minecraft for Windows 10 on my Account using the code I got because I purchased Minecraft in September 2012, but it says the code was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GentlePuppet, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.

I tried to claim Minecraft for Windows 10 on my Account using the code I got because I purchased Minecraft in September 2012, but it says the code was already claimed on January 4th, 2016, how-ever the Microsoft store doesn't show that I own the game and I can only play the trial. It also doesn't show in my order history at all. And I'm pretty sure I don't have any other Microsoft accounts.

Can someone help me solve this so I can actually play the game I should technically own?

:)

GentlePuppet, Jul 11, 2019

2. Computer Reset, Now Windows 10 Minecraft is Not Owned by Me.

A while ago when Microsoft gave Java owners a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 I redeemed my code. The game was installed and I could play it. Now, after factory resetting my computer, the Microsoft store does not think I own the game. I claimed the
    code on 28 November, 2015 and would now like to be able to download and play it again. Please help me, seeing as how I do not want to purchase another copy of Minecraft.

Bryce1000000, Jul 11, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Code Already Claimed but Game is Not Owned. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Code Already

2. Minecraft windows 10 code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 code: My MineCraft Code For windows 10 is not finished or it wont pop up i tried it a thousand times but it wont work can i have a new code for windows 10 please i have minecraft java the code from the mojang website its broken and it dont work i could use some help please i want...
  3. Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft window 10 said it was claimed when I never claimed it: My code for Minecraft Microsoft 10 ver said that it was already claimed, yet i just now found about my free version of Microsoft 10. I own the Java edition since 2011 and never attempt to use the code until now. since I didn't even know that I had the code. Is there any way...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 shows code is already Redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 shows code is already Redeemed: hi soo i was thinking about getting mincraft windows 10 since i could redeem it for free but its seems that it is alredy redeemed please help me . ***Modified title from: MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED***...
  5. MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED: hi soo i was thinking about getting mincraft windows 10 since i could redeem it for free but its seems that it is alredy redeemed please help me ....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not There

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Not There: I bought Minecraft on my PC in 2013. Now, I am trying to find the code so I can play on the Windows 10 edition, but there is no code there. I have watched many tutorials and videos showing where to go to find the code, but when I go there it shows no code at all, or no link...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code: Recently my old laptop that had my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition overheated and broke. I redeemed my free code without logging in on accident and now I can't get it back. If there is any way to get a new code can you tell me....
  8. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but on launch, it acts like I don't own the game.: I was watching videos when I discovered I could get Windows 10 Edition for free if I had Java Edition before October 19th 2018. I redeemed my code and I now own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. However when I launch the game, it asks me to unlock the full game. I still have the...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Used Error.: I've had this problem for a while, but my code to redeem is the Windows 10 Edition Minecraft is not working. I purchased Minecraft in October of 2015, and have played ever since. This computer was running Windows 7 at the time, and years later, I used my free update...
  10. minecraft windows 10 code already used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 code already used: I have never used my free windows 10 minecraft code and i went to use it and it says the code has already been used so i go to my library and click on minecraft and it brings me to the microsoft store to buy it when i have already purchased the game ON XBOX AND PC! i will not...