Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've had Minecraft for years, and got the free code on Mojang for the Windows 10 version. The Microsoft store says the code has already been redeemed.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by wlmbroken, Apr 16, 2020.

1. wlmbroken Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store

I've had Minecraft for years, and got the free code on Mojang for the Windows 10 version. The Microsoft store says the code has already been redeemed.

I have four days until 4/20/2020, when the offer expires. Help!

:)

wlmbroken, Apr 16, 2020
  2. theSodo Win User

Error: The code is already redeemed when trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 code

When I purchased Minecraft, Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free with the Java version. As a courtesy, Mojang provided me with a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10, but whenever I go to the microsoft store to redeem the code, it says that it
    has already been redeemed. I don't remember ever redeeming it. What's up?

***Modified title from: I've owned Java Minecraft for years now, and received a Minecraft for Windows 10 edition code from them. It won't redeem***

theSodo, May 23, 2020
  3. No download link for minecraft for windows 10 on the windows store page.

Hi,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free. To download the game, you'll
    need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your
    Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you may incur a charge.

To get your code from Mojang you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in with your
      Mojang account
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit this
    link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, May 23, 2020
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store

Windows minecraft redeem code

Hey there, I have checked the junk and it hasn't been in there either unfortunately, I have only been on the mojang website, click my account, then redeem code, then it sais redeem minecraft for Windows 10, then I click redeem, then it diverts me to Microsoft
    website with the redeem your code or gift card, it will be sent to my email, but obviously it hasn't sent, I have not been on the minecraft website only the mojang website, so I will try that now

DimerDozen, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 code from Mojang is already redeemed on Windows Store - Similar Threads - Minecraft code Mojang

2. Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 code already redeemed: i bought a redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition a while back for my PC and have had it downloaded. However i have switched PC's and logged back into my old account only to find the microsoft store is asking for another payment rather than letting me download it on...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 "Code already redeemed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 "Code already redeemed": On the 19th, I tried to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10. I purchased Minecraft Java edition in 2011, so I was eligible. I tried to redeem my code, and I was told it was already redeemed. I checked my purchase history, and there was nothing about the code being redeemed. I...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft for Windows 10 : Unable to get the code after redeem it from Mojang: Hi, I tried to redeem the free code as per below information I got from my Mojang account. You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed: There is a promotion in which I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition due to me having owned Java Edition. However, the code I have been sent by Mojang has apparently already been redeemed on the Microsoft Store This is the error message I get when trying to redeem it....
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition code already redeemed: Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store. I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on mojang and it says it was redeemed on the 4th of August, 2019 but I don't remember doing that. There's nothing in my purchase...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: I purchased minecraft in 2012Java Obviously and me and some friends wanted to play realms. Only problem was that they have bedrock and I do not. So I figured out that you can redeem a free code from your mojang account if you owned java before such and such date. So i went to...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft code being already redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft code being already redeemed: So a friend of mine just bought a server, and he invited me to play. I noticed that java owner get a free copy of bedrock edition and was expecting to be able to hop on ASAP, however, when I looked at my mojang account it said the code was already redeemed a few years ago....
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 shows code is already Redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 shows code is already Redeemed: hi soo i was thinking about getting mincraft windows 10 since i could redeem it for free but its seems that it is alredy redeemed please help me . ***Modified title from: MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED***...
  10. MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CODE IS ALREADY REDEEMED: hi soo i was thinking about getting mincraft windows 10 since i could redeem it for free but its seems that it is alredy redeemed please help me ....