Windows 10: Minecraft for windows 10 crash

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10 crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been through many discussions and tried everything that was in the responses. I am able to load the game but it only plays creative. When I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MelissaHumphreys, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft for windows 10 crash

I have been through many discussions and tried everything that was in the responses. I am able to load the game but it only plays creative. When I try to mine in survival it crashes.

:)

MelissaHumphreys, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Minecraft launch crash on windows 10

Hello,

• What is the exact error message when the Minecraft game crashes?
    You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Jun 3, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Minecraft for windows 10 crash

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for windows 10 crash

1. Minecraft for windows 10 crash - Similar Threads - Minecraft crash

2. Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 edition of minecraft crashes on launch: Recently i got the masters edition off minecraft windows 10 edition and after a day it started crashing on launch. considering this is a 70$ pack i would like to know why this is happening and how to fix it. My Event Viewer log: Faulting application name:...
  3. minecraft crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft crash: I have now bought both minecraft for windows 10 and java. Since the new update I cannot get either one to work properly. I do not have enough memory for windows 10 to install and it will not install on my d drive. Java addition not only is very laggy but will not let me...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing: I want to play minecraft the windows 10 edition, but after a few minutes of gameplay the game will crash and i am forced to restart my computer to use it again. I've reinstalled the game multiple times and put it on the lowest graphics i could and it will still crash....
  5. Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game

Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game: Hi, wondering if anyone could give me some advice. Im playing minecraft windows 10, and finding my game is crashing well upwards of 15 times per hour. It's usually triggered by block breaking or using the attack feature. I started out on a friend's multiplayer world, but...
  6. Minecraft on Windows 10 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on Windows 10 crash: I had Minecraft on Windows 10 available through my Xbox profile, and it worked for one session. The next time I began to play, the game crashed while loading the world. After this repeating, I re-downloaded the game and the same issues occured. I ended up buying the Windows...
  7. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.: I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating. I log on to Minecraft, load up a brand new world, spawn in and start breaking trees. then, in the middle of mining, the screen...
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition crash: I downloaded Minecraft and started it playing it worked fine until I went caving, for some reason it crashed when I was mining, I tried again it crashed, the weird thing is it only crashes when caving, I uninstalled it and installed it again, same issue and I found no help...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Crash?

Minecraft Windows 10 Crash?: Hello, I've been playing minecraft for few days right now and i got a very annoying problem. At some point my game will crash/force closed. To be specific : When i got potion/arrow poison/enchantment books on my inventory regardless of the game mode When i try to craft...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Crashes When I Change My Skin

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Crashes When I Change My Skin: I press "Choose New Skin" in the top of the Gray Skin thing.And my game is crashed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition-crashes-when-i-change-my/0b1ded85-6190-43ec-aed9-d37ff049fab7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 edition minecraft how to stop frequent crashing