Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 crashes as soon as I open it.

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 crashes as soon as I open it. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I've just purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and the starter pack. Whenever I open it, it crashes immediately. How can I fix this? Thank... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KrissyB2, Jun 5, 2020.

1. KrissyB2 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 crashes as soon as I open it.

Hello,

I've just purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and the starter pack. Whenever I open it, it crashes immediately.

How can I fix this?

Thank you!

:)

KrissyB2, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Nic Caro Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash

My Minecraft is loading, however when i try and open a Minecraft server, such Mineplex, it crashes, and i also can not open a personal world, or join a friends world. It was working fine yesterday. Hopefully someone can get back to me soon. Thank You.

Nic Caro, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 crashes as soon as I open it. - Similar Threads - Minecraft crashes soon

2. Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it: So like as soon as i am opening the game the app just closes without any error, i have tried both the player as well as the Microsoft store version, there is a difference the Roblox player needs to closed from the task manger before we close it from the task manger we can...
  3. Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it: So like as soon as i am opening the game the app just closes without any error, i have tried both the player as well as the Microsoft store version, there is a difference the Roblox player needs to closed from the task manger before we close it from the task manger we can...
  4. Minecraft crashing when opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crashing when opened: I downloaded Minecraft this morning for nostalgic reasons. I got the installer from the Minecraft website. I can open the launcher. However, whenever I try to play java, it will load for a second, and I can see the red Mojang screen, but my computer always restarts itself...
  5. Minecraft crashing when opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft crashing when opened: I downloaded Minecraft this morning for nostalgic reasons. I got the installer from the Minecraft website. I can open the launcher. However, whenever I try to play java, it will load for a second, and I can see the red Mojang screen, but my computer always restarts itself...
  6. File explorrer keeps crashing as soon as I open it

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorrer keeps crashing as soon as I open it: Hello, my file explorer crashes after a few seconds of opening it. I open it and in just 3-5 seconds it closes and the task bar disappears for a 20-3 seconds and then it appears again. Any help would be appreciated 183126
  7. Windows 10 windows keep on crashing as soon as i open them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 windows keep on crashing as soon as i open them: it doesnt matter if its apps or just settings for some stuff or from microsoft store or from the internet, But it seems like almost everything i try opening is crashing including stuff that arent really apps troubleshooting, sounds settings, even windows defender i have tried...
  8. Minecraft and Hill climb racing games crash as soon as opened

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft and Hill climb racing games crash as soon as opened: as soon as i open it they crash Amd a9 9425 dual core 4gb ram raedon r5 integrated graphics windows build 20h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-and-hill-climb-racing-games-crash-as/bfbf68dc-0edd-4ad3-9194-3a561cafbbc6
  9. Browsers keep crashing as soon as I open them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browsers keep crashing as soon as I open them: I was working on google drive and suddenly my browser Brave crashed. I tried to open it back up but then it would close immediately. I tried the same with chrome and had the same problem. Edge however works fine. I am updated to the latest version of Windows so how do I fix...
  10. Microsoft store crashes as soon as it opens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store crashes as soon as it opens: So I have a *clean* install of Windows 10 Pro N. All the latest windows updates. I created the bootable USB using the Windows 10 media creation tool today. In other words, essentially the latest-and-greatest. I have installed no 3rd party applications yet. After the install...