Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 deleted from PC - Not showing on my Windows account

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 deleted from PC - Not showing on my Windows account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop had a rebuild and as a result I lost all my programmes including Minecraft for Windows 10. I had it as a free upgrade from Mojang back in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LizF2, Apr 6, 2019.

1. LizF2 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 deleted from PC - Not showing on my Windows account

My laptop had a rebuild and as a result I lost all my programmes including Minecraft for Windows 10. I had it as a free upgrade from Mojang back in 2015 and have proof of this linked to my Mojang account. Unfortunately for some reason the game is no longer showing in my library in the Microsoft store.

I tried checking the purchase history linked to Xbox live for my Windows account and nothing shows up - however, does the history go back as far as 4 years?

I'd really like this resolved as soon as possible please.

:)

LizF2, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Minecraft for Windows 10 deleted from PC - Not showing on my Windows account :(

Zakin, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

95Viper, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 deleted from PC - Not showing on my Windows account - Similar Threads - Minecraft deleted showing

2. Deleting Windows From My PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Windows From My PC: Hi,I have a HP Elitebook from my old job. I cannot login and can't react to IT of the company. How can I reset or delete Windows without a recovery key? Could you help me please?...
  3. Deleting Windows From My PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting Windows From My PC: Hi,I have a HP Elitebook from my old job. I cannot login and can't react to IT of the company. How can I reset or delete Windows without a recovery key? Could you help me please?...
  4. Deleting Windows From My PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Minecraft deleted from windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft deleted from windows 10.: I bought the basic $30 minecraft download from the microsoft store on Sept 16, 2019. In 2020, i had to reset the computer, and minecraft was deleted. How can i get minecraft back witihout buying it again?...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition magically deleted itself from my mojang account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition magically deleted itself from my mojang account: So earlier i wanted to get on Minecraft windows 10 edition, to play with some friends on console. I forgot which Microsoft account I redeemed it to I got it for free because I own java edition, and I got it the first time it came out for free but I remembered it would show up...
  7. Deleted accounts and Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted accounts and Minecraft: Is there a way to unlink a Microsoft account that no longer exists from a PSN account? I know the method is said to be to login to the account you want to unlink and unlink it in Minecraft, but I cannot do that since the account linked with Minecraft on my PS4 no longer...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Missing from My account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Missing from My account: I already had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition downloaded on my computer from 2 years ago but when I loaded it, it said it was only a demo version and that i needed to purchase the game I already owned. I got the free copy from my Minecraft Java account. I have my Code here:...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not showing up on account: I redeemed the free code for Minecraft for Windows 10 on July 31, 2015. It does not show on my account, so I am unable to download it. This is my only Microsoft account. I'm still able to view the code on my Mojang account. Is it possible to get this back? I really have no...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account: I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the same account and saw that it was missing. I know for a fact this is the right account because the gamer tag matches the gamer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft deleted from windows

2. minecraft windows deleted

3. minecraft windows 10 not showing in libary

4. minecraft windows 10 not showing as install,
  5. minecraft not showing on microsfot account,
  6. minecraft windows 10 was deleted from my account