Windows 10: MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS 10 [DONT WORK!]

Discus and support MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS 10 [DONT WORK!] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I run the game, mojang screen and the window closes, yes I know it's not the first time you read this, you plan to do something or send me one of your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dolornz, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Dolornz Win User

MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS 10 [DONT WORK!]

I run the game, mojang screen and the window closes, yes I know it's not the first time you read this, you plan to do something or send me one of your talentless admin who will just ask me to do unnecessary updates and resetting the game when the problem is with you, or are you really going to do something about it? Thousands of people are complaining about this game on your platform and how it works, do something or we will really attack you and all of them will be reimbursed see even more !

:)

Dolornz, Mar 17, 2021

2. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

1. MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS 10 [DONT WORK!] - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT DONT

2. Thanks microsoft, now i cant and i dont want to play minecraft because you **** ruined it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thanks microsoft, now i cant and i dont want to play minecraft because you **** ruined it....: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
  3. Thanks microsoft, now i cant and i dont want to play minecraft because you **** ruined it....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thanks microsoft, now i cant and i dont want to play minecraft because you **** ruined it....: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
  4. I bought minecraft but i still dont own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought minecraft but i still dont own it: i just bought minecraft but it says i dont own it i cant play but i got charged money for the purchase so what do i do i have all the proof of payment and tried contacting my bank but they said that microsoft recieved the money i also got a email from microsoft that the...
  5. I bought minecraft but i still dont own it

I bought minecraft but i still dont own it: i just bought minecraft but it says i dont own it i cant play but i got charged money for the purchase so what do i do i have all the proof of payment and tried contacting my bank but they said that microsoft recieved the money i also got a email from microsoft that the...
  6. I got suspended on minecraft even though i dont know why. can someone tell me if its a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got suspended on minecraft even though i dont know why. can someone tell me if its a...: Someone tell me if its a temporary or permanent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-suspended-on-minecraft-even-though-i-dont/771abe37-c8fb-4078-9e2a-dba3adcef35e
  7. I got suspended on minecraft even though i dont know why. can someone tell me if its a...

I got suspended on minecraft even though i dont know why. can someone tell me if its a...: Someone tell me if its a temporary or permanent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-suspended-on-minecraft-even-though-i-dont/771abe37-c8fb-4078-9e2a-dba3adcef35e
  8. My Microsoft store will not open. Ive dont the reset thing. I bought Minecraft Java and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store will not open. Ive dont the reset thing. I bought Minecraft Java and the...: I open up my store and it will just keep on the blue screen and load. Ive used wsreset.exe, updated my computer, reset, everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-will-not-open-ive-dont-the/65483e86-0e55-4805-90ee-2a2c36142088
  9. My Microsoft store will not open. Ive dont the reset thing. I bought Minecraft Java and the...

My Microsoft store will not open. Ive dont the reset thing. I bought Minecraft Java and the...: I open up my store and it will just keep on the blue screen and load. Ive used wsreset.exe, updated my computer, reset, everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-will-not-open-ive-dont-the/65483e86-0e55-4805-90ee-2a2c36142088
  10. i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont

i got minecraft java edition but it says i dont: i bought minecraft and it took the money out of my account and but it says i dont have it and i need to buy it but it took the money out of my pay safe card?!?!?even on order history theres nothing...