Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 download issues

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 download issues in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had the basic Minecraft but it kept saying I needed to purchase it. I did that now I cant download for some reason.. says I need to wait a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WFC61017, Sep 26, 2019.

1. WFC61017 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 download issues

I had the basic Minecraft but it kept saying I needed to purchase it. I did that now I cant download for some reason.. says I need to wait a few because of a problem on their end..

:)

WFC61017, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Trying to download minecraft for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to reset the Windows store and check if you can download the Minecraft.

Follow the below steps to reset the Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop and click on
      Enter.
    • Type wsreset.exe and click on OK.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 download issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft download issues

2. Minecraft Launcher Downloading issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher Downloading issue: Im trying to download minecraft but everytime i try it starts loading but then says i have to be connected to the internet or i have to redownload Minecraft Launcher. I have redownloaded Minecraft Launcher but then it says it might be caused by a corruption but i have tried...
  3. Minecraft download issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft download issues: After purchasing Minecraft for windows from the Microsoft store, my download cannot complete. I am unable to contact anyone through the website. How can I get assistance or a refund?...
  4. Minecraft download issues

Minecraft download issues: After purchasing Minecraft for windows from the Microsoft store, my download cannot complete. I am unable to contact anyone through the website. How can I get assistance or a refund?...
  5. Minecraft download issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft download issue: Hi,I am trying to re-download Minecraft Launcher since re-settiny my laptop but each time I select to install it comes up with the message Code: 0x803FB107 One or more items in this bundle didn’t install yet. We’ll keep trying. You can also try installing them from Downloads...
  6. Minecraft download issue

Minecraft download issue: Hi,I am trying to re-download Minecraft Launcher since re-settiny my laptop but each time I select to install it comes up with the message Code: 0x803FB107 One or more items in this bundle didn’t install yet. We’ll keep trying. You can also try installing them from Downloads...
  7. Minecraft Downloading issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Downloading issues: I am trying to play my marketplace worlds and they won't stop downloading. I have deleted the template worlds and reinstalled them but they won't finish. How do I fix this?...
  8. Minecraft Downloading issues

Minecraft Downloading issues: I am trying to play my marketplace worlds and they won't stop downloading. I have deleted the template worlds and reinstalled them but they won't finish. How do I fix this?...
  9. Minecraft Forge Download Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Forge Download Issues: Hi, I am trying to play minecraft forge so that I can get some mods. When I download the forge from http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.8.9.html it has to be 1.8.9 for the mods I want It says that it is downloaded successfully but when I...
  10. Issue with downloading Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with downloading Minecraft: A few months ago a friend from the US gave me a redeem code for Minecraft Win10 as he couldn't use it on his Mac. I used the code on the Microsoft store and received the game. As of late I was planning on selling my laptop so I uninstalled all apps ( including Minecraft ) but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft not downloading windows 10