Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I had some issues with my computer. It wouldn't start up (I got stuck in some sort of a boot loop) so I had to reinstall the whole OS. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Honzus1610, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10

Recently I had some issues with my computer. It wouldn't start up (I got stuck in some sort of a boot loop) so I had to reinstall the whole OS. I was in the middle of working on an important school assignment, so I chose to keep all my files. I performed the reinstallation process and the PC would eventually start up with no issues whatsoever. I installed the latest Windows updates and proceeded to finally install Minecraft. The installation went ok, no warning windows popped up, nothing. When the installation was over, I launched the game and got no further than to the Mojang screen. In a couple of seconds, the window closes without any error reports or warnings.

Does anyone have a clue where the issue could be?

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

:)

Honzus1610, Dec 18, 2018
  2. KAA507 Win User

MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 EDITION

minecraft windows 10 edition stock on start up logo (mojang) then crash

KAA507, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashing after Mojang screen

So, i decided to install minecraft : Windows 10 Edtion as the Java version runs bad on my PC. As windows 10 edtion runs well.

I downloaded the game and the game ran fine. Then i stopped playing because i had to go. When i came back i decided to play the game again. Booted up, but crashed after the Mojang screen

Any fix?

ValveGamer, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Crashing

Hello all,

Every time I click on the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta icon, the app starts, displays the "Mojang" logo, and then crashes back to the desktop. I uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, and the problem was fixed, but I had to start over on a new world.
    That was a few hours ago. The problem is now back. What else can I try?

Thanks in advance,

Matthew Markham, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition does

2. Miiecraft Windows 10 Mobile Edition Crashes After Mojang Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miiecraft Windows 10 Mobile Edition Crashes After Mojang Screen: i know i know why im using a goddamn unsupported phone in the first place?anyways I Downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Mobile Edition like 4-5 days agofirst there was nothing game was just crashing it didnt even openafter i downloaded the last uptade i thinkthere was a 1.16...
  3. Miiecraft Windows 10 Mobile Edition Crashes After Mojang Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miiecraft Windows 10 Mobile Edition Crashes After Mojang Screen: i know i know why im using a goddamn unsupported phone in the first place?anyways I Downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Mobile Edition like 4-5 days agofirst there was nothing game was just crashing it didnt even openafter i downloaded the last uptade i thinkthere was a 1.16...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall: After reinstall of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition, Minecraft crash during startup.This is a fresh install, no mods installed, only application installed are: Opera and Epic Games Launcher.Tried to:- Reinstalled Windows Store.- Login as an another user.- Reinstall Minecraft...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.: Hi, when I open Minecraft it crashes on the loading screen and I have tried so much but nothing is working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-crashing/8129c1d5-b848-429e-9a21-0f28887c3dfa
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Bedrock keeps crashing at Mojang screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Bedrock keeps crashing at Mojang screen: Hi, I have minecraft windows 10 edition bedrock. When I start the game it shows the Mojang screen and then crashes. I already checked for updates for both windows and minecraft both are up to date. I also tried restarting the computer, running sfc scan and dism, updating...
  7. Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Mojang account.: Split from this thread. I can't found the version for window 10 on my mojang acount do you know why is this hapening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-minecraft-windows-10-edition-on-my/d975491a-0f6c-4f9e-85d6-1856ed4bef11
  8. Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mojang account was hacked and minecraft windows 10 edition key was used: So i just noticed that i had a code i could use for minecraft windows 10, but when i try to enter it into the windows store it says that the code has already been used. Im 100% sure that i didnt use it, and a few months ago my account was hacked so its very possible that the...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup: Hello. I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my minecraft crashed on the processing payment screen in the app itself. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment. Now, when ever I open Minecraft, it...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing: Hello, For about six months my Minecraft app has been crashing and the frequency of the crashes has been increasing up until now. Minecraft launches into the main menu, lags for a few seconds and will not allow me to click play. After this it freezes my whole computer and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. howhy does minecraft win 10 crash after the mojang sign

2. minecraft crashes after re-installing

3. minecraft windows edition crashes after mojang