Windows 10: Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The Mojang website has an option for me to claim my free copy to upgrade from java to bedrock, but at the same time it says that they have ran out of... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Taken iSythe, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working

The Mojang website has an option for me to claim my free copy to upgrade from java to bedrock, but at the same time it says that they have ran out of codes? Is there any way to fix this on my end because I've been waiting and haven't gotten a code yet. Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working 4198ed04-3c22-4f4a-8288-129b1e86afec?upload=true.png

:)

Taken iSythe, Dec 31, 2019
  2. dawnwells Win User
    dawnwells, Dec 31, 2019
  3. My gift code isnt working

I was trying to redeem my minecraft windows 10 gift code and it says ive already redeemed it and I havent

TysonPikachu, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working

Issues regarding Minecraft Windows 10 Edition gift code.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern regarding Minecraft Windows 10 Edition gift code, I suggest you to get in touch with Microsoft store support to check if the Minecraft game gift card, follow this support article to

Contact Microsoft Store Support
    , and check if that helps.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working

1. Minecraft for windows 10 gift code isnt working - Similar Threads - Minecraft gift code

2. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...
  3. Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Gift Code is region locked.: After I purchased a minecraft code as a birthday gift for my friend, when she tries to enter the code, it says that its region locked, even though we are both in the same country.I made the purchase from Albania, and both our microsoft accounts have the region as Albania.Is...
  4. minecraft isnt working :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft isnt working :: you morons wont let me play a game i bought 7 years agoalso cortana is worthless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-isnt-working/ae233127-8366-4f40-967e-8ecc5f044b85
  5. minecraft isnt working :

minecraft isnt working :: you morons wont let me play a game i bought 7 years agoalso cortana is worthless https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-isnt-working/ae233127-8366-4f40-967e-8ecc5f044b85
  6. Minecraft digital gift code failed to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft digital gift code failed to work: Dear Microsoft, Recently bought digital Minecraft code failed to be installed on Windows 10 because of no available devices?!. Because the code now shows as having been redeemed, I can not enter it anymore. How do we arrange a refund, or a refresher code because you can...
  7. Minecraft isnt working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft isnt working?: every time i load my minecraft windows 10 edition it wont load? I'm just stuck on the loading screen with a piece of the string texture in the corner. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-isnt-working/2c0ffd11-18dc-49db-bb83-780391ea3d13
  8. Minecraft Gift code not working

Minecraft Gift code not working: I bought a minecraft gift code and came on this website to redeem it but it said Code Not Found Try Reentering it I did but still the same I made sure it was the correct code and it was please help....
  9. Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft redeem code wont work-it was a gift-: Hi! So i recently purchased minecraft for win10 for my brother for his BD. And i sent it to my mother’s email address as a gift. She got the code but she could not redeem it because i purchased it in another region or at least thats what the system said when she tried to...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft Gift Code já resgatado

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Gift Code já resgatado: Esses dias eu comprei o Windows 10 e baixei no meu computador, então, loguei na minha conta da minecraft.net e fui resgatar o gift-code do minecraft do windows 10. Quando fui resgatá-lo, dizia que o gift-code já havia sido usado, sendo que eu nunca o usei. PS: A minha conta...