Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 has disappeared.

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 has disappeared. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I redeemed a code to get my free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 in July 2018 but recently upgraded my motherboard which meant I had to reactivate my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SamCallitrix, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 has disappeared.

I redeemed a code to get my free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 in July 2018 but recently upgraded my motherboard which meant I had to reactivate my copy of Windows 10. When I tried to load Minecraft for the first time since I got the message "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". I got told to try uninstalling the game but now no longer have access to the game on the Microsoft Windows Store so can't re install it. I have the code I was given by Mojang to redeem my free version of Minecraft for Windows 10 as I had purchased the game many years ago. The problem is I can't redeem the code again as it has already been redeemed and the game doesn't show in my order history.

Any idea on how to reclaim the game as I have no desire to spend £25 on a game I already own.

:)

SamCallitrix, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 has disappeared.

Minecraft disappeared when I installed Windows 10

Hi Alice,

Is the issue specific to Minecraft?

I suggest you to go to Windows store and try downloading by using same Microsoft Account you have used to buy. Check what happens.

To view the list of purchase list from Microsoft Store. Please refer to the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/view-your-order-history-in-your-microsoft-account

Do let us know if you are able to install Minecraft game in Window 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 has disappeared.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 has disappeared. - Similar Threads - Minecraft has disappeared

2. my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.: I am able to log into the minecraft.net page however i look at accounts and the minecraft account no longer exists. I have not given out any personal information that anyone can use to access the account....
  3. my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft account that was linked to this microsoft account has disappeared.: I am able to log into the minecraft.net page however i look at accounts and the minecraft account no longer exists. I have not given out any personal information that anyone can use to access the account....
  4. Bluetooth has disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has disappeared - Windows 10: Another day, another, Bluetooth doesn't work on Windows. Turned my desktop PC on yesterday and Bluetooth has disappeared.No connection, no option showing in Action Centre. "Intel Wireless Bluetooth" flashes in and out repeatedly in Bluetooth Settings. In Device Manager, the...
  5. Minecraft disappeared from windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft disappeared from windows 10 computer.: i paid 30 dollars for lifetime basic minecraft game for windows 10. Later, I had to reset the computer, and Minecraft disappeared no surprise. How do i get it back? thank you....
  6. Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10: The setting to switch Bluetooth on / off has disappeared from my Bluetooth settings page. I have since tried updating the drivers, reinstalling the drivers and even uninstalling the device from the Device Manager page, followed by selecting "scan for hardware changes", and...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 has gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 has gone: I redeemed a code to get my free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10 from Mojang in my PC and my PC was reset to normal and I decided to install it on my Laptop but it wants me to pay again? What happened to the Minecraft Windows 10 I have redeemed long time ago? Please help....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  9. Face recognition has disappeared in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face recognition has disappeared in Windows 10: Using Surface Pro running Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17763 Build 1776. Have previously successfully used face recognition sign in. I had some issue achieving networking with my 2 other local network PCs. Face recognition just disappeared from the sign in options. PIN...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 world disappeared.: I once opened Minecraft, clicked on a world I wanted to play, and it then started loading. I then alt+tab'd away, and then when I got back on I was back to the home screen. I clicked play and saw the world wasn't there. I then looked in the files and, luckily, saw the world...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft free download hissappre

2. Minecraft disappeared from laptop

3. why has minecraft disappeared from my computer

4. minecraft disappeared from my computer,
  5. minecraft files disappeared from win 10 pc,
  6. minecraft has disappeared from windows account,
  7. minecraft disappeared from windows 10