Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I join my own hosted server?

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I join my own hosted server? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey there. I'm trying to host my own server on my PC. While I can join in my phone on my wifi, using 192.168.1.6, I just can't connect the same way on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KhalMika, Jun 28, 2020.

1. KhalMika Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I join my own hosted server?

Hey there.

I'm trying to host my own server on my PC. While I can join in my phone on my wifi, using 192.168.1.6, I just can't connect the same way on my PC.

Gotta say that I've hosted other games's servers, TS3 servers, and I'm able to join them in my PC the same PC in which I host said servers by using that IP adress. Minecraft it's the only exception.

I've also tried with 127.0.0.1, localhost, home, 192.168.1.1 and none of these works.

I would appreciate some help Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I join my own hosted server? :D

:)

KhalMika, Jun 28, 2020

2. Minecraft: Windows 10: Join malfunctions

My family and I play minecraft together often, but tonight when they tried to get on my world (I host from Minecraft: Windows 10 on my laptop and they join from iPads on Minecraft PE) the world either wouldn't show up or they couldn't connect. My mom tries
    hosting from her iPad but I can't see it. My brother tries hosting and I can see it but can't join. We were connecting fine earlier, but now it won't let either me or them enter the other's worlds.

CrazyMage147, Jun 28, 2020
  3. I would like to host my own Minecraft Better Together server

I would like to host my own 24/7 Minecraft server for the current versions of Minecraft v1.2.1 multi-platform.

It must be possible as people are already hosting these types of servers, but I can't find out how to start my own.

Thanks

wallacemcgee, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I join my own hosted server?

I would like to host my own Minecraft Better Together server

Hi Wallace,

You can now easily find and access community servers right from within Minecraft itself using the server browser. The server browser has a list of vetted servers you can join with
    one touch. If you are a server owner and would like to participate in the partner program, you may apply at
    http://developer.microsoft.com/Minecraft.

All Minecraft players can use the servers when logged into their Xbox Live account. Minecraft server hosts are required to have registered business identities to apply for the program.

Server hosts are encouraged to apply at
    creator.microsoft.com/Minecraft
    to become a server partner. Like the Marketplace partners, server partners will need to have examples of their work hosting Minecraft servers, be a registered business and, for now, be able to host their own servers.

For more information about the Minecraft Better Together, you may visit this

link

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I join my own hosted server?

1. Minecraft for Windows 10. How do I join my own hosted server? - Similar Threads - Minecraft join own

2. Unable to Join My Friend's Minecraft Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Join My Friend's Minecraft Server: For the longest time I was able to join my friend's world on their Minecraft Xbox Edition, and I'd use my Ps4 version, but all of a sudden It keeps saying "Unable to connect to world" Is there something I'm doing wrong?I tried signing in and out of my account, and they loaded...
  3. Cant join Minecraft server.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant join Minecraft server.: Hello, this morning I was playing Minecraft on Hypixel server, but now when Im joining it, it says Cant connect to the server and I cant even join another servers. Now I can play only with VPN. How can I fix it?...
  4. Can't join minecraft server on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join minecraft server on windows 10: Hi, I have Minecraft for Windows 10, version 1.16.201. I've been trying to add and join a friend's server. I entered the address and the port which I read should be only one number, 19-something for Bedrock edition, but the port for this server is 25581?, and tried to join....
  5. I can't join Minecraft Servers in Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join Minecraft Servers in Windows 10 Edition.: Yesterday I tried joining "CubeCraft" and it said "Unable to connect to world" Then, I tried joining "The Hive" and it showed me that message again. After that, I closed Minecraft and opened it again and it didn't work. I don't know if I'm still having that issue because I...
  6. When I join my hosted Minecraft server on my PC, from the Minecraft client, after 4 or 8...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I join my hosted Minecraft server on my PC, from the Minecraft client, after 4 or 8...: Please help, Just reply here for more info. Heres the error I got on the screen in Minecraft when it kicked me out of the server 'Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host'...
  7. Join Minecraft Server for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Join Minecraft Server for free?: Hello, is it possible with the Minecraft Starter Collection Windows 10 version to go to a server for free without additional abo? (Server like, e.g. OPsucht.net?) I ask this because I want to install Minecraft and it would be a pity if it would not work. Besides. Is it also...
  8. Can I join a local server that is hosted on my computer ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I join a local server that is hosted on my computer ?: I want to host a local game in Rainbow Six Siege and join it on the same machine to do some tests. I don't really need to play both instances at the same time I just want the character to be in the game while I'm playing with the other one. The problem is that when I open the...
  9. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other friend can easily join to his server so the problem should be with me. After I try to...
  10. Minecraft joining servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft joining servers: recently, i've been having a problem with my minecraft account. when I log in and try to join a server, it says "Failed to authentic your connection!". I cant fix it in anyway and I think what caused it was because yesterday, I changed my username from Chisnaln to...