Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, We purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. How many laptops can we have the Minecraft installed? We have dozens of laptops.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlphaCoding, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?

Hello,

We purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. How many laptops can we have the Minecraft installed? We have dozens of laptops.

Can we purchase 1 license and install on all of our laptops? Or do we have to purchase one license for each laptop?

Thanks.

:)

AlphaCoding, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Joey99x Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?

Joey99x, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Minecraft many devices

2. I can not install Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not install Minecraft.: I need to download Minecraft BEDROCK edition, however the only way of doing this is through the Microsoft provided launcher. I downloaded this launcher off of the official Minecraft website here:https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download However when I attempt to run the...
  3. I can not install Minecraft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not install Minecraft.: I need to download Minecraft BEDROCK edition, however the only way of doing this is through the Microsoft provided launcher. I downloaded this launcher off of the official Minecraft website here:https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download However when I attempt to run the...
  4. How to Install Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Install Minecraft for Windows 10: I just paid 29.99 for Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection and every time click install it circles me back to purchase it. How do you install this game?...
  5. I can not install minecraft windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can not install minecraft windows 10: hi, i have problems with minecraft windows 10 since this morning, i had the beta of minecraft but being that the new version should come out today i decided to take it off, so i left the beta and i uninstalled the game, but it always gives me the error message and then this...
  6. Can not install minecraft

Can not install minecraft: I have already owned Minecraft before on the PC but I can not re-install the game. I paid for the game, I would like to not have to pay twice for the same game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-install-minecraft/8b83d60f-baa3-4039-a0eb-fddc79129708
  7. How to install minecraft for windows 10

How to install minecraft for windows 10: Have just bought Minecraft for Windows 10, but when I try to install nothing seems to happen. Microsoft store lists the purchase as complete but doesn't have minecraft in my library....
  8. Can I switch minecraft window 10 to minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I switch minecraft window 10 to minecraft java: I am not sure but can you switch minecraft window 10 to minecraft java? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-switch-minecraft-window-10-to-minecraft-java/b110759a-ccb5-4ef9-99a0-0cf407f57e84
  9. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?: On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10...
  10. how can I transfer Minecraft to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I transfer Minecraft to Windows 10: I have an Xbox 360 and I bought and downloaded Minecraft how can I transfer Minecraft to Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft/3be80451-77ea-4dc5-8234-4ba955bd5a5f