Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, We purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. How many laptops can we have the Minecraft installed? We have dozens of laptops.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlphaCoding, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?

Hello,

We purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection. How many laptops can we have the Minecraft installed? We have dozens of laptops.

Can we purchase 1 license and install on all of our laptops? Or do we have to purchase one license for each laptop?

Thanks.

:)

AlphaCoding, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Joey99x Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?

Joey99x, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft?

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 - how many devices can I install Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Minecraft many devices

2. Can I Refund Minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I Refund Minecraft?: Hello, I accidentally bought the wrong copy of Minecraft on the Microsoft Store and would like to refund it. However where I go onto 'Order History' I do not see the 'Request A Refund' button. Is it possible to refund this? I clicked on the 'Refund Information' and do not...
  3. minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices: I own Minecraft on my windows 10 phone, why do I have to purchase it for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-multiple-windows-10-devices/90516933-c3a8-458f-bccb-2c3ad9688669
  4. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?: On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10...
  5. I can't Install minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't Install minecraft: So I bought minecraft starter edition but when i click "Install/Play" nothing happens. Someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft/295966d1-406c-4045-8a95-133443a7be5d
  6. how can I play multiplayer in minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I play multiplayer in minecraft: plssss tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-play-multiplayer-in-minecraft/18132852-9b3f-4c21-b533-95a33e178285
  7. I cant install minecraft

I cant install minecraft: So i recently bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on the Microsoft store with a key. However, when i tried downloading it displays an error. it says acquiring license and the just stops before the download even starts ... i badly need help with this...
  8. I can’t install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t install Minecraft: I decided i wanted to reinstall minecraft so i went on to the windows store to download it only to see error Code: 0x800C0002. I went to get Feedback Hub and the same error appeared on my screen. By the way i already own minecraft windows 10 edition and thats the one im...
  9. minecraft windows 10 not installing?

minecraft windows 10 not installing?: to be honest this didn't just start, so what i tried to do was uninstall minecraft so i could get out of beta, did not work. i then tried to reset the cache, did not work. i followed some online tutorials on how to delete the cached data manually, and you guessed it, did not...
  10. how can I transfer Minecraft to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I transfer Minecraft to Windows 10: I have an Xbox 360 and I bought and downloaded Minecraft how can I transfer Minecraft to Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft/3be80451-77ea-4dc5-8234-4ba955bd5a5f