Windows 10: Minecraft for windows 10 in "free trial" after redeeming upgrade code.

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10 in "free trial" after redeeming upgrade code. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; About a year ago, I redeemed my upgrade code for having purchased java edition. I downloaded the game, and immediately upon opening, it said I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CordellRobinson, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Minecraft for windows 10 in "free trial" after redeeming upgrade code.

About a year ago, I redeemed my upgrade code for having purchased java edition. I downloaded the game, and immediately upon opening, it said I had a free trial of the game. When I click the big "sign in," button on the main screen, I am prompted to buy the game. I am not sure what to do, because I have already redeemed my code, but I only have the free trial.

:)

CordellRobinson, Dec 11, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 11, 2019
  3. minecraft windows 10 redeem code

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the redemption of Minecraft game. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When did you received the redemption code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?
    • Are you signing with same Microsoft account to install the game, which you used to redeem/purchase the Minecraft game?
    • Were you be able to play this game prior to this issue, was there any changes made in the PC?

However, you can check the
    Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    article and check if that helps. If you still face the issue please reply to in-private message sent and also check with the Mojang support.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 11, 2019
  4. theSodo Win User

Minecraft for windows 10 in "free trial" after redeeming upgrade code.

Error: The code is already redeemed when trying to redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 code

When I purchased Minecraft, Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free with the Java version. As a courtesy, Mojang provided me with a gift code for Minecraft for Windows 10, but whenever I go to the microsoft store to redeem the code, it says that it
    has already been redeemed. I don't remember ever redeeming it. What's up?

***Modified title from: I've owned Java Minecraft for years now, and received a Minecraft for Windows 10 edition code from them. It won't redeem***

theSodo, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for windows 10 in "free trial" after redeeming upgrade code.

1. Minecraft for windows 10 in "free trial" after redeeming upgrade code. - Similar Threads - Minecraft free trial

2. Minecraft Free Trial Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Free Trial Error: I am trying to install the free trial of minecraft bedrock for windows 10 but it always gives me a screen saying that my device isn't linked to my microsoft account, even though i have checked and it is. I don't know what the problem or issue is but this is very annoying to...
  3. Minecraft free trial not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft free trial not working: 1. I go to the Microsoft store and go to the Minecraft free trial 2. an error message comes up saying. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. 3. But, I do have a...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello. I'm getting back into Minecraft with a friend, and I recall that anyone who owned the game before 2018 gets the Windows 10 version for free. I've had the game since 2011, and I can see the option to redeem this on my Mojang account page, but upon clicking it, I am...
  5. Minecraft free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft free trial: I am trying to download the minecraft free trial. I press get free trial then it loads a bit and says you have a trial for this game then next to it is a button that says install on my devices but when I press that it says that there are no applicable devices and shows a...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 redeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 redeem code: I know this is probably pretty late but a few years back i received a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. Upon trying the key, it said it was already claimed. I tried to contact mojang support but they never responded, seeing as microsoft is the distributor of this...
  7. Redeemed Code still trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed Code still trial: Hi I've redeemed a Minecraft for Windows 10 code for my son but when I load the game it still appears to be in trial mode with the Unlock Full Game tab still there. When clicked it takes me to another screen asking me to purchase the game. I have already purchased the game....
  8. minecraft free trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft free trial: I want to download the minecraft free trial but when i have to select a device my laptop does not appear. Any suggestions as to why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-free-trial/40c03ebf-78e6-4d0e-bf03-61d9c805a2fa"
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while: Recently, I wanted to try crossplay with my siblings and when I opened up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it kept saying it was in trial mode, even though it had worked fine before. It keeps telling me to buy the game even though I already owned it. A weird quirk though is that...
  10. Minecraft is only Free Trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is only Free Trial: I have the Java version of Minecraft and redeemed the code for a free Windows 10 version, but when i click play it is only the free trial. My brother had done the same thing but has the full game, not just a trial. Is there any way to fix this without having to pay?...