Windows 10: "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available?"

Discus and support "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available?" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I own this game, and was previously able to play easily. After a reset, the install button is grayed out, and it says, "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PeachyPal10, Oct 20, 2019.

1. "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available?"

I own this game, and was previously able to play easily. After a reset, the install button is grayed out, and it says, "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available." No previous posts have helped.

I've tried command prompts, resetting the store, restarting, logging in and out, nothing.

Can anyone help, please..?

:)

PeachyPal10, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Minecraft game is not available in windows 10 Tablet

Hi John,

I realize that you are facing difficulty in downloading Minecraft game in tablet. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know

• What is the make and made of the tablet?
    • Which version of Minecraft you are trying to download?
    • Which build of Windows 10 is installed in the tablet?
    • Are you using the same Microsoft account to check the game on the pc?

This issue might be due to windows update. So, is suggest you update the windows (including all the pending windows updates).

I also suggest you to run windows store app troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps to run windows store app troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press
      enter
    • Click on view all from the left panel and select
      Windows store apps
      troubleshooter.
    • Click on advanced and select run as administrator.
    • Then click on next.

Please get back to us with necessary information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Oct 20, 2019
  4. "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available?"

Of Minecraft no longer working on Windows 10!!!!

•On Minecraft.net with a Windows 10 home edition OS it say their is no download available for it

•The installer on that site is for PC Minecraft. I don't not wanted have to play console related Minecraft like the Windows 10 edition beta. I want specifically Minecraft as in servers with adresses for example Minecraft realms or a1craft.com

•Also when I run the installer is says can't update native launcher and along with that when I went to go look at the process it says Minecraft (32 bit)

julishiamor harper, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

"Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available?"

1. "Minecraft for Windows 10 is no longer available?" - Similar Threads - Minecraft longer available

2. Minecraft for Windows not available on the Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows not available on the Minecraft Launcher: I've already downloaded and installed Minecraft for Windows from the Microsoft Store.I've also opened it not from the Minecraft Launcher and logged in to my Microsoft Account the same one I'm using on my Minecraft Launcher.The game works perfectly fine. However, if I try to...
  3. Minecraft for Windows not available on the Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows not available on the Minecraft Launcher: I've already downloaded and installed Minecraft for Windows from the Microsoft Store.I've also opened it not from the Minecraft Launcher and logged in to my Microsoft Account the same one I'm using on my Minecraft Launcher.The game works perfectly fine. However, if I try to...
  4. Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Picture Password No Longer Available: After joining the Windows Insider Program, I updated Windows and the Picture Password option is no longer shown. This is by far the best option to sign in when in tablet mode, and I would love to get it back. I can provide build details if needed. [ATTACH]...
  5. Is Minecraft for Windows 10 also available for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Minecraft for Windows 10 also available for free?: Hey, guys, I was thinking about uploading Minecraft to the laptop. Then, of course, I noticed that the game is quite expensive. That's why I asked if there is a free version. Gibt es Minecraft für Windows 10 auch kostenlos?
  6. Windows Hello no longer available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello no longer available: I've been using Windows Hello to sign in to my surface pro for about two years now, and today it stopped working and required me to sign in with my pin or password. I went to settings to see if I could fix the problem, and it said I did not have a compatible camera for face...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 not available: im trying to download minecraft for windows 10 and it said it is no longer available, but just yesterday my friend tried downloading it and she got it?? it’s my account and i do have it on 1 other devices plus hers but im trying to download it on my laptop but it said...
  8. It says Minecraft Windows 10 is no longer available. Why does it say that?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    It says Minecraft Windows 10 is no longer available. Why does it say that?: Hello, I’m trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 but it says it is no longer available, does anyone know why this is happening? Please tell me if you know anything. Thank you....
  9. Minecraft windows 10 is no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 is no longer available: [ATTACH] Please fix this I own they windows 10 edition of this game and have been playing it for a year and want to play with my friends it says I own it if I go to your website it says I own it and to install but when i click on that it takes me to the store and with the...
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/ Bedrock not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/ Bedrock not available?: When I look at Microsoft Store, Minecraft Bedrock is unavailable. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-bedrock-not-available/ea864680-e1fe-42b3-8df4-dc5789749f08

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft for windows 10 no longer available

2. minecraft for windows 10 is no longer available

3. minecraft bedrock no longer free

4. minecraft bedrock edition saying not owned in microsoft store,
  5. minecraft bedrock edition no longer available,
  6. minecraft for widows 10 no longer available