Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 Is Very Laggy

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Is Very Laggy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It was fine up until now, but Minecraft for Windows 10 (not Java) has been getting choppy frame rates. I know it's not my PC because its specs go way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CharlieWard1, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Is Very Laggy

It was fine up until now, but Minecraft for Windows 10 (not Java) has been getting choppy frame rates. I know it's not my PC because its specs go way beyond what Minecraft requires (Core i5 8300H @2.3 GHz quad core, 8 GB memory, GTX 1050 Ti graphics). I know it is Minecraft because other games that are much more graphics-intensive (like CS: GO) run fine.

How can I get much smoother frame rates for MInecraft Windows 10 Edition?

:)

CharlieWard1, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Is Very Laggy

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 Is Very Laggy

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Is Very Laggy - Similar Threads - Minecraft Very Laggy

2. My laptop is very laggy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is very laggy.: My laptop became very laggy in the last month or so, Ryzen 4800u 16gb and RTX3060 1TB NVMe, there really is no reason for this other than a crypto miner running in the background which defender and other programs cant or wont find. I have reinstalled windows twice, tried...
  3. My laptop is very laggy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is very laggy.: My laptop became very laggy in the last month or so, Ryzen 4800u 16gb and RTX3060 1TB NVMe, there really is no reason for this other than a crypto miner running in the background which defender and other programs cant or wont find. I have reinstalled windows twice, tried...
  4. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Laggy / buggy Laptop: Hello, My Name's Mariam And my laptop is Very badly Laggy!So i just Re-installed Windows AndInstalled Some of the driversBut when i Installed Windows I Selected a 199 GB Drive Instead of my Normal C: Drive that had 110 GBSo i have more C: Storage.But since i installed...
  5. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

Very Laggy / buggy Laptop: Hello, My Name's Mariam And my laptop is Very badly Laggy!So i just Re-installed Windows AndInstalled Some of the driversBut when i Installed Windows I Selected a 199 GB Drive Instead of my Normal C: Drive that had 110 GBSo i have more C: Storage.But since i installed...
  6. Roblox is very laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is very laggy: Hi, I've been using Roblox for about 2 years now, and overnight, the framerate has dropped significantly and input delay is very bad. My computer has about 250 GB of space left, and I am very confused. Any reasons why Roblox is so laggy?...
  7. Roblox is very laggy

Roblox is very laggy: Hi, I've been using Roblox for about 2 years now, and overnight, the framerate has dropped significantly and input delay is very bad. My computer has about 250 GB of space left, and I am very confused. Any reasons why Roblox is so laggy?...
  8. my windows 10 is very laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows 10 is very laggy: my windows 10 has so many laggs how can i fix it ? I changed and updated my windows many times but its not working I don't know what to do help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-very-laggy/70739510-9fc6-42da-8249-bb41a54caefe
  9. Windows 10 very laggy and slow booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 very laggy and slow booting: Hello, my laptop suddenly has a severe lag, my mouse cursor also same as it. What I do is go to automatic repair to do safe mode without networking and the results are not much different as normal mode. And then i tried start up repair, it didn't work. Then I do a reset...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition is extremely laggy

Minecraft Windows 10 edition is extremely laggy: Just got a new computer and is almost 4 times the size of my last one which could never run games at all due to it being a work computer that was a hand-me-down from my dad. It could run games at a very high pace and when I got it I immediately started playing Minecraft. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft is very laggy

2. minecraft windows 10 edition laggy

3. minecraft windows 10 slow loading

4. minecraft windows 10 laggy,
  5. minecraft java laggy windows 10,
  6. minecraft java windows 10 slow,
  7. minecraft java to laggy to play windows 10,
  8. minecraft video choppy after graphics update,
  9. windows 10 minecraft laggy,
  10. minecraft servers on windows really lagy,
  11. minecraft 10 laggy on pc,