Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 Keeps Freezing.

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Keeps Freezing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently downloaded the free trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10, I started playing it and it was going smoothly. A couple of minutes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmmarElbehery, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Keeps Freezing.

Hello,

I recently downloaded the free trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10, I started playing it and it was going smoothly. A couple of minutes later my computer freezes, I see a black background and my cursor is stuck and won't move. I restarted my device and booted the game up again, it worked for only a few seconds this time and did the same thing (the cursor was in the same position interestingly).

My device is pretty slow, but the game was running just fine before it froze. I don't have anymore information since my device was stuck when that happened.

I have Windows 10 Home, version 1903, OS build 18362.239

Thanks,

Ammar

:)

AmmarElbehery, Aug 11, 2019

2. Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Aug 11, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Keeps Freezing.

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 Keeps Freezing.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Keeps Freezing. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Keeps Freezing

2. Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching: Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching to where it freezes, I minimize and maximize the tab, and it starts glitching the title screen. Can someone please tell me how to fix it...
  3. Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching: Minecraft Java keeps freeze glitching to where it freezes, I minimize and maximize the tab, and it starts glitching the title screen. Can someone please tell me how to fix it...
  4. Windows 10 keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps freezing: So I've been having a problem where sometimes my laptop freezes for a few secs and makes a buzzing noise.Last night I got a BIOS update which seemed to have transformed this problem into a new one, now it doesn't really make the noise rather it just freezes for a bit longer...
  5. Minecraft keeps crashing or freezing on Windows 11/10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft keeps crashing or freezing on Windows 11/10 PC: [ATTACH]There have been reports by some PC gamers, of the issue whereby they can successfully launch the Minecraft game on their Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, but as soon as they try to join a Minecraft World or server, the game crashes. This post provides the most...
  6. Windows 10 keeps freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps freezing: For about a month now I have having issues with Windows 10 freezing. At first I thought it was Chrome so I did a complete uninstall and install a fresh copy. Before I installed it I attempted to use Firefox and was having the same issue. This happens at least a dozen times a...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing my computer: Whenever I play the game it just freezes. Sometimes it happens randomly, sometimes it happens when I open a menu or minimize the app. It has happened with other games too, but only once or twice. But Minecraft Windows 10 always freezes my computer eventually. For some...
  8. Windows 10 keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing: I've updated everything, my video cars, hard drives, everything, my pc just keeps freezing on me. It all started when it froze, I turned it off and on and it went to scanning and repairing my pc, After that it just kept freezing, I cant open discord, or any game, it will...
  9. Windows 10 keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing: I've recently started experiencing Windows freezing on an annoyingly regular basis - probably every 30 minutes throughout the day. I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, OS build 17763.3488, 64-bit on a HP Envy 17 laptop with 12Mb RAM. I've Run System File Checker sfc...
  10. Windows 10 keeps freezing

Windows 10 keeps freezing: I seriously fed up! Despite all efforts my lap top keeps freezing when working on any application (Ms Office principally) and needs to be hard booted to restart. This has included a couple of hours on a support line as well as trawling a e number of on line ideas....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if minecraft windows 10 freezes

2. why does my minecraft keep freezing

3. minecraft windows 10 freezing

4. minecraft java on windwos 10 keeps freezing,
  5. minecraft freezes at mojang windows 10,
  6. minecraft for windows 10 freezes,
  7. minecraft windows 10 freezes,
  8. minecraft windows edition freezes,
  9. minecraft windows 10 lagging,
  10. my pocket edition minecraft keeps freezing on windows 10