Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I haven't been able to play Minecraft for a few years due to my computer not being able to handle it, (I know, right?) and have largely left the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ActivistThrower, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen

I haven't been able to play Minecraft for a few years due to my computer not being able to handle it, (I know, right?) and have largely left the game alone until recently when I finally acquired a new PC and was excited to get back into the game. However, when trying to play the Windows 10 version I kept getting an error to buy the game. Upon finally checking my account, I saw that I was actually supposed to have used a code to upgrade from the Java version to Windows 10, unfortunately, apparently somebody had gotten hold of my account because the username had been changed to something radically from what I would ever use, and my Windows 10 Minecraft key was showing up as having been redeemed in November of 2017, and I wasn't the one to redeem it. Now I can't use the code to upgrade to the Windows 10 version of Minecraft.

Is there anything at all that can be done? I know my chances of getting that code back at this point are probably slim to none, but at the very least is there a way to negate the code so that the person who hacked my account can no longer use it or something along those lines. Honestly, I'm just really bummed out because this was one of the games that I was really excited about finally being able to get back into after several years of not being able to enjoy it on the PC.

:)

ActivistThrower, Dec 25, 2018

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen - Similar Threads - Minecraft key was

2. product key stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key stolen: hello, my name is Mohamed and I would like to report on a Windows 11 pro system theft that I received when I bought my new pc lenovo ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL Laptop - Type 20VD serial number MP2D5BV7. I would like to know if there would be a way to recover my product key and...
  3. product key stolen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key stolen: hello, my name is Mohamed and I would like to report on a Windows 11 pro system theft that I received when I bought my new pc lenovo ThinkBook 14 G2 ITL Laptop - Type 20VD serial number MP2D5BV7. I would like to know if there would be a way to recover my product key and...
  4. Windows 10 Activation Key Stolen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Key Stolen: My windows 10 activation key has been stolen, is there a way to claim the key back? I tried claiming the key in settings, but it doesn't work. I have the key here and a proof that I bought it. Thanks!...
  5. Windows product key stolen

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows product key stolen: What should I do if I have bought 2 Windows 10 pro production keys a year ago, but I haven't used them till now. Now that I want to, it says that they are invalid. Also the company I bought it from has one of the biggest businesses in my country so I don't think they would...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition stolen: my minecraft windows 10 edition has already been redeemed. I have not redeemed it and this is my only account i should have gotten it free with java but i have not recieved it. This is the only time i have tried as i want to play with afriend who is on xbox...
  7. My minecraft windows 10 code was stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code was stolen: I never redeemed my code. I went on my account today because I just downloaded windows 10 for the first time ever yesterday, and it says my code was already redeemed. I didn't even know I could get a copy of bedrock, nevertheless how to download or redeem the code. My friend...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft Code Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Code Stolen: hi, I recently bought Java Minecraft and it came with a copy of Minecraft for win10. however my Mojang account was hacked recently and the hackers stole and redeemed my code. I have been trying to get this resolved for a couple days now and all I'm getting is contact Mojang,...
  9. Stolen code for Windows 10 Minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stolen code for Windows 10 Minecraft?: So today at work my co-workers wanted to make a Minecraft server. The problem is that some of them have Xboxes rather than computers, so I set up the server for Bedrock, or Windows 10. And since I've never had a need to play the game with anyone other than the people on...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen: I remembered that windows 10 edition of minecraft was free if you have purchased java edition. Well I have and notice it said my key was already activated. I check my Microsoft account to see if it was used. And it was not. I know my account was breached not too long before...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my minecraft got hacked and stole my free code for windows 10 edition

2. minecraft windows 10 activation key

3. minecraft windows key stolen

4. minecraft for windows 10 serial number