Windows 10: Minecraft for windows 10 kicking off server

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10 kicking off server in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My son is having an issue with Minecraft and I am not sure where to start looking to fix. He had Minecraft for windows 10 on his laptop and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenCarlson3, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Minecraft for windows 10 kicking off server

My son is having an issue with Minecraft and I am not sure where to start looking to fix.

He had Minecraft for windows 10 on his laptop and everything was working fine. Then he downloaded a virus and we ended up having to reinstall the OS. All updates have been completed for the OS.

Now when he tries to play Minecraft he can for about 15 minutes then it freezes and ends up booting him off the server of his custom world.

I have installed a firewall and better antivirus after the OS install, but I don’t see any settings there that are not allowing him to stay connected. He also plays Among Us and that does not kick him out after the time. This issue seems specific to Minecraft and only happens when he is playing online with his friends.

:)

BenCarlson3, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 7, 2020
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Minecraft for windows 10 kicking off server

TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for windows 10 kicking off server

1. Minecraft for windows 10 kicking off server - Similar Threads - Minecraft kicking off

2. i keep getting kicked out of minecraft on windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i keep getting kicked out of minecraft on windows 10: When I press Minecraft for windows, and it starts loading with the percent sign, but then once it gets to about 84% then it kicks me out. I tried starting it from the launcher and also from the Microsoft store but it didn't work. Then I tried to launch it off the Xbox Console...
  3. i keep getting kicked out of minecraft on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting kicked out of minecraft on windows 10: When I press Minecraft for windows, and it starts loading with the percent sign, but then once it gets to about 84% then it kicks me out. I tried starting it from the launcher and also from the Microsoft store but it didn't work. Then I tried to launch it off the Xbox Console...
  4. i keep getting kicked out of minecraft on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Kick off of net service

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Kick off of net service: I keep getting booted off my service lane every time a certain person in this household gets on there laptop too play a Xbox related game or even when said person is using the Xbox console, what can I do to correct this problem?...
  6. kicked off

kicked off: I get kicked Minecraft every few minutes. Sometimes it says it's disconnected from server, but most of the time it just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kicked-off/21bc9ef3-791d-4f5a-adb7-1d8280938fe9
  7. I keep Getting kicked out of minecraft for windows 10

I keep Getting kicked out of minecraft for windows 10: I recently Changed my emails on my Microsoft account so after I finished that I decided to play some Minecraft only to realize I was logged out so I clicked login Microsoft account it said login to my account I clicked it then the screen paused then kicked me out everything...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Servers.: Hey I play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and when i try to load into a server for example The Hive it says "Sorry We only support up to version 1.12.0.3 when my version is 1.13.0.1 I have had this problem for a few days but it was working around four days ago so if you could...
  9. kicked off wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    kicked off wifi: I'm repeatedly kick off wifi using my ASUS windows 10 laptop, and the wifi connection is working fine in my home. What can be causing that to happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/kicked-off-wifi/6ce6899c-a009-4ad1-9c45-3755d61e5ff4
  10. Kick off the windows 10 residue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kick off the windows 10 residue: Hello, i'm on a 18GO memory pc. I'm running with windows 8, but when i first bought it i tried to instal windows 10 and I quickly see that I was lacking of space. So i weren't able to dl windows 10, but it filled up my memory and i don't know how what I dl, i don't want...