Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection doesn't work

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! It's been almost a month since I both the game "Minecraft for windows 10 Master collection" for my sun, and he couldn't access it and play not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FUNNYGAMERRotaru, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection doesn't work

Hi!

It's been almost a month since I both the game "Minecraft for windows 10 Master collection" for my sun, and he couldn't access it and play not even a minute. I also send an email to Microsoft Store regarding this issue and didn't receive a response. Could you please help us and verify what's wrong with the game? Or, there is something we had to do and didn't do it? If there is nothing you could do, in this case I'll ask you to return my money back.

Thank you and kind regards,

Alina Rotaru

:)

FUNNYGAMERRotaru, Apr 18, 2019
  2. PamYons Win User

Minecraft windows 10 master collection.

Minecraft windows 10 master collection would not download to pc. It said no device found. This is a brand new pc and is completely up to date.

PamYons, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Minecraft windows 10 master collection.

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps:

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Minecraft

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Minecraft:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download and reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Apr 18, 2019
  4. H9H9H94 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection doesn't work

why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?

why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?

i'm able to install the Minecraft Trial but not the purchased Minecraft master collection.

anyone facing this issue?

H9H9H94, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection doesn't work

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection doesn't work - Similar Threads - Minecraft Master Collection

2. Minecraft windows 10 not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 not working: I own minecraft java edition, i have both minecraft windows 10 and xbox one edition on my xbox and i have minecraft windows 10 edition on my computer, recently when trying to use minecraft windows 10 edition vr on through the oculus store i encountered a problem where...
  3. Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC

in Windows 10 News
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection is Coming to PC: 88VBun17AMI Today we’re extremely excited to share two big announcements that deliver on what are easily the most frequently requested asks from our community over the last few years: First, Halo: Reach is being added to Halo: The Master Chief Collection (MCC) and second,...
  4. The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why: Why can't I download the Minecraft master collection that I purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-minecraft-master-collection-cant-be-downloaded/15870c40-5bc8-41c8-91cf-ce5bfa6b0629
  5. I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.: Hi, I purchased the Minecraft Master Collection and see it on my purchased items list. I can't install it. i see "Manage" and when I press I've been asked to chose on with PC. I makred both PCs that I owned the game, but the download can't be progressed and I try again...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 not working: So I recently got a code for a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I redeemed it but It says I still need to unlock the full game. I don't know whether this is part of the copy or not, but when I look in my library I can't find the copy, and worst of all, I can't...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 master collection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 master collection.: Minecraft windows 10 master collection would not download to pc. It said no device found. This is a brand new pc and is completely up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-master-collection/11600a76-b331-45d5-bc84-c4ccebdf1543
  8. why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?: why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10? i'm able to install the Minecraft Trial but not the purchased Minecraft master collection. anyone facing this issue?...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open: Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/minecraft-windows-10-doesnt-open/e81dd237-5947-438a-91cc-192c5b059736
  10. Just got my HALO Master Chief Collection. =)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just got my HALO Master Chief Collection. =): I bought my first XBOX, an XBOX ONE 1 TB. I had to order the HALO Master Chief Collection online, it wasn't available in store locally. It was scheduled to arrive on Monday but I just got it today. *Party Just in time for some weekend fun. I haven't owned a console in a long...