Windows 10: Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minecraft for windows 10 needs fixing. It lags for version 1.14+ idk about 1.14 and under. It lags so much, I cant even press play. It crashed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HARDERSNAKIERGNAT8818, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS

Minecraft for windows 10 needs fixing. It lags for version 1.14+ idk about 1.14 and under. It lags so much, I cant even press play. It crashed and freezes alot too. Please fix this Xbox, Microsoft, or even Mojang.

:)

HARDERSNAKIERGNAT8818, Feb 20, 2020

2. Minecraft lags and issues with Windows updates.

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that the Minecraft game lags while playing and some of the updates gets failed. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to corruptions in Windows update components and the game issue may arise when the games need the latest update.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run BITS troubleshooter and Windows update troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    • Once finished with the BITS troubleshooter, now run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Windows Update Troubleshooter.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    10. Select
    Troubleshooting.

11. Select
    View all on the top left corner.

12. Click
    Windows Update.

After performing the update troubleshooter, try to perform updates for the game and check if that helps to resolve the game lagging issue.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS - Similar Threads - Minecraft MENU LAGS

2. start menu lags drastically

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu lags drastically: Unable to start my daily session since my apps in start menu keeps on lagging. I open the apps but it will take couple of minutes to open then it will close. It happens in every apps....
  3. minecraft lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft lag: so my minecraft windows 10 has been very laggy and ive tried clearing space, cache, and updating my computer but it wont work on fixing it and the 1.17 update just made it worse....
  4. Minecraft on Windows 10 won't show menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on Windows 10 won't show menu: Hi, I've installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the app store on my sons new PC, and after eventually getting it to install, the menu page only shows the background image and no buttons. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it, tried resetting the app store, tried the app...
  5. Start menu Lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu Lag: Hello everyone ! I run on windows version 1909 and all of a sudden last week my start menu would lag and have a delay of about 3 seconds before actually popping up. I always search stuff on my computer by pressing the Windows button and typing in, but because of this weird...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 lags too much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 lags too much: I own a laptop that can run minecraft win 10 smoothly but when i sign in, everything starts crumbling and lagging super bad. i don't know why signing in makes me lag so bad. i can't get past the main menu screen. i'm trying to play with my friend but i can't make it past the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag: Hello. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition has been lagging on the menu. Last time I got into a game it worked perfectly,but it had the lag on the menu. Help? Also I dont want to reinstall cause I have alot of worlds I want to see without being able to play the Windows 10 edition...
  8. How to clear lag on minecraft.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to clear lag on minecraft.: OK, so, you wanna play minecraft Java edition, so you start a new world, but you instead of getting to play, you get a nice little slideshow instead? Well, I've got some fixes. Mods can help a lot. Here are some performance mods that will help....
  9. Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING: hi everyone i am a normal computer user and face a lot of problem on Minecraft windows 10 edition it starts lagging at the start screen as soon as it signs into XBOX LIVE and when it starts lagging it does not respond at all it does not go until i force shutdown my computer...
  10. Windows 10 Start Menu lag (delay)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Start Menu lag (delay): Hello! I have not find solutions on forum so i decided to post new thread. I have really burst issue with start menu. When i click on start button start menu does not show immediately, it appear with delay, only after half a sec or more. Problem arise after 24-30 hours...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 lag